Production update rumor

FaZt1

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
I know some of you are on Facebook and others not so thought I'd share a rumor heard from someone on the inside.

TRX PRODUCTION UPDATE:
Just heard the production start date has been moved up to 10-6-20. Starting out with approximately 30 a day then to 50 by the end of the week. Production will increase next week as long as the production goes well this week. All I have for now????

I know some of you are on Facebook and others not so thought I'd share a rumor heard from someone on the inside.

TRX PRODUCTION UPDATE:
Just heard the production start date has been moved up to 10-6-20. Starting out with approximately 30 a day then to 50 by the end of the week. Production will increase next week as long as the production goes well this week. All I have for now????
From your lips to God’s ears!!

I am definitely a fan of the under promise, over deliver strategy.

I'll be excited when I see some more D1's in the tracker, including mine lol

I ordered the Demon in July and got it the following April so this seems to be going much quicker!

Checked again today, still D

Checked with mine still D but he did share that Fb news with me of 10/6 production date! They coming!!! And I will too thereafter!!!

TRX PRODUCTION UPDATE:
Several have verified the production date change to the 6th which is great and if the numbers of 30 to 50 a day are accurate then it would seem as though all the trucks assigned a vin already (around 1300) should be built by the middle of November assuming there are no delays in parts or options.....

I was telling myself I wouldn't see my truck until January to try and curb my excitement.......That just got thrown out the window now I'm hoping I see it before December and am going to be as disappointed as a kid on xmas with a stocking full of coal if it gets delayed into 2021

My dealer has been steadily saying mine should show up by Thanksgiving barring any issues/COVID. I'm going to ask tomorrow for an update

My dealer has been steadily saying mine should show up by Thanksgiving barring any issues/COVID. I'm going to ask tomorrow for an update
LOL am I the only one who was bugging my dealer so much that they just started sending me a daily update even if it says "not any new news today"

It might help that they only got one allocation and they are as excited to see it in person as I am

Mine said he checks twice a day but 87k and 3k deposit... I have the right to bug you until my truck comes

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back