🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
Unfortunately seems more of the same.......
2C818F45-EE04-471C-BAA1-9C639228BB24.png
55A984D8-30E7-4C1E-99B4-3C510743CCAE.png

Wonder why it breaks out the other 2021 models but the TRX and Rebel trim is not on the list of constraints.
Good question... and I have no idea.

My dealer - "All TRX looked to be pushed back. I'm waiting for Chrysler to respond. Right now I think end of December At the earliest " This wait is killing me!

Yeah I was hoping that the “month delay” for production would be over as of yesterday the 11/12 and things would start picking up but...............
The Long Wait Continues!!!

An extra 3-5 weeks for vehicles shipped to the West? Adds another month to my wait for the TRX.

Wonder why it breaks out the other 2021 models but the TRX and Rebel trim is not on the list of constraints.
I wonder if it is because these won't be fleet vehicles perhaps?

Additional 3 to 5 weeks to ship to “western“ states - wow - January is looking optimistic and almost unrealistic for delivery of the 1st built. FCA constraints aside, we still have not even considered vendor delays and shutdowns. Not FCA’s fault, but it seems par for the course. TRX - the greatest truck never built. 2021 can’t come soon enough!
That's a very good point. The way we are going, we may end up in another lockdown by Christmas which will definitely delay this a few more months.

My suspicion is because it has not technically started production.
True that, but the Rebel has, which is more curious to me why it’s not on the list since they are the most similar trims.

I just wish Ram would come out and give us an eta. It would help us all plan accordingly. I’m debating on taking over a lease for a vehicle for a few months (swapalease) if the TRX gets pushed til Feb or March but it seems like no one can tell us.

I was recently told to expect first deliveries in January. The same source had told me November in September. Production has continued to slip as we all know. Suppliers do appear to be the issue.

COVID has reeked havoc on supply chains and demand characteristics across almost all industries. The TRX is such a small piece of the bigger RAM picture. Some analyst somewhere is sitting down prioritizing constrained parts to products/customers that produce the greatest amount of profit... Let's hope the TRX is a profit machine so we can get going here.

I've been monitoring the other Ram and Hellcat forums, I'm not seeing supplier issues. Plenty of 1500's and Hellcat's are shipping and several TRX's are being photographed at the plant with Mopar accessories installed (beadlocks).

The demand is there for high volume on these trucks. We're in the 2200's of VIN and you have plenty people waiting for VIN's or allocations in one quarter. They can sell a lot but they have to make them first. I'm seeing plenty of people backing out of there orders cause of this nonsense of not updating what holding up production and seen a few jump into a Raptor.

I've been monitoring the other Ram and Hellcat forums, I'm not seeing supplier issues. Plenty of 1500's and Hellcat's are shipping and several TRX's are being photographed at the plant with Mopar accessories installed (beadlocks).

The demand is there for high volume on these trucks. We're in the 2200's of VIN and you have plenty people waiting for VIN's or allocations in one quarter. They can sell a lot but they have to make them first. I'm seeing plenty of people backing out of there orders cause of this nonsense of not updating what holding up production and seen a few jump into a Raptor.
Back in late August and early September, I was told the Mopar accessories were likely going to cause delays and was lead to believe trucks without these Mopar accessories would be delivered earlier than those with them. So far, nothing is being delivered so I would assume the holdup is with something that is needed on all TRX trucks.

I would agree I ordered level one package with remote start and upgraded radio and park sensors nothing more . I have been D1 status for awhile with an old delivery date of 11/14 . Still no info from my dealer as to when it will be built or shipped, I check for window sticker and parts build sheet every couple days with no luck .

I just wish Ram would come out and give us an eta. It would help us all plan accordingly. I’m debating on taking over a lease for a vehicle for a few months (swapalease) if the TRX gets pushed til Feb or March but it seems like no one can tell us.
Agree! I have a lease on my daily driver that is up 02/13/21. If we don't have the trucks by then, I will have to start driving my Mustang California Special as a daily driver until the truck arrives, which I'd rather not.

Agree! I have a lease on my daily driver that is up 02/13/21. If we don't have the trucks by then, I will have to start driving my Mustang California Special as a daily driver until the truck arrives, which I'd rather not.
Same boat. I've been driving my Mustang around as I sold my 2013 Raptor last October and Carvana made an unrefusalable deal on my 2018 300S a few months ago so I'm in need of a daily driver.

1605543241457.png

1605543260037.png

1605543192509.png

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back