Problems & Issues videos

I’m jumping it regardless. I won’t knowingly jump it without bolts but I’m not going to worry about shit that should be right and I am unaware it is faulty.

Another issue... Had a dash light come on for the second time yesterday. The first time it appeared, I was driving through WA in a snow storm. I had chalked it up to maybe buildup on a sensor. However, the light reappeared yesterday...it's 82 degrees and no snow buildup. I have an appointment with a dealer tomorrow morning. Hoping I can get some faith back in the truck, I'm losing it quickly.
Dash Light.jpg
Dash Light 2.jpg

Another issue... Had a dash light come on for the second time yesterday. The first time it appeared, I was driving through WA in a snow storm. I had chalked it up to maybe buildup on a sensor. However, the light reappeared yesterday...it's 82 degrees and no snow buildup. I have an appointment with a dealer tomorrow morning. Hoping I can get some faith back in the truck, I'm losing it quickly. View attachment 5855View attachment 5854

You indicate you are losing faith. What other issues have you had?

I’m jumping it regardless. I won’t knowingly jump it without bolts but I’m not going to worry about shit that should be right and I am unaware it is faulty.
For $90,000, you should not have to be double-checking how well the truck is screwed together or any vehicle for that matter. Unless the owners manual strictly prohibits jumping the truck and could void the warranty, jump away!

Another issue... Had a dash light come on for the second time yesterday. The first time it appeared, I was driving through WA in a snow storm. I had chalked it up to maybe buildup on a sensor. However, the light reappeared yesterday...it's 82 degrees and no snow buildup. I have an appointment with a dealer tomorrow morning. Hoping I can get some faith back in the truck, I'm losing it quickly.
What date was your build? And I hope it’s just the parking brake sensor.

You indicate you are losing faith. What other issues have you had?
I posted in a previous thread, as soon as picked my truck up and crawled underneath, my rear diff shock was not bolted in. It's just hanging out in the bracket. I have an appointment tomorrow at a dealer to go through the truck. Honestly, it's a $90k truck, I shouldn't have to worry about driving it. I've owned a gen 1 & 2 Raptor and was never concerned about driving either... well except for the embarrassing V6 sound.

I posted in a previous thread, as soon as picked my truck up and crawled underneath, my rear diff shock was not bolted in. It's just hanging out in the bracket. I have an appointment tomorrow at a dealer to go through the truck. Honestly, it's a $90k truck, I shouldn't have to worry about driving it. I've owned a gen 1 & 2 Raptor and was never concerned about driving either... well except for the embarrassing V6 sound.
Man, that's my concern too. I drive across the country in the summer in my Gen2 without a thought. Getting stuck in the scorching heat of west Texas is not an option.

I hope this is the end of your issues!

I hope this is the end of your issues!
Just curious if anyone else who has taken delivery, noticed the most annoying rattle noise coming from inside the drivers side door? My TRX will be spending the next few days in the shop, I'll post a full report once I get it back.

Just curious if anyone else who has taken delivery, noticed the most annoying rattle noise coming from inside the drivers side door? My TRX will be spending the next few days in the shop, I'll post a full report once I get it back.
I believe I saw a chat about a door lock mechanism not being attached... sorry as I’m still waiting patiently for mine. Cheers

Another issue... Had a dash light come on for the second time yesterday. The first time it appeared, I was driving through WA in a snow storm. I had chalked it up to maybe buildup on a sensor. However, the light reappeared yesterday...it's 82 degrees and no snow buildup. I have an appointment with a dealer tomorrow morning. Hoping I can get some faith back in the truck, I'm losing it quickly. View attachment 5855View attachment 5854
This might not be your issue but from my experience ...Those park sensors are finicky and will trip even if there’s just some phantom level of dirt. Try wiping them off and it should immediately clear off. My 2015 Laramie did the same thing

Hi @TRX808, please keep us posted on your dealer service. If additional support is needed, we would be more than willing to escalate a case on your behalf as an extra layer of assistance. Do not hesitate to reach out in a private message with your VIN if you have further questions.

Kathryn
Ram Cares

That's a parking brake light. Have you fully engaged the parking brake, then released it a good half dozen times?

Cable may be too tight.
PBlight.JPG

Last edited:
That's a parking brake light. Have you fully engaged the parking brake, then released it a good half dozen times?

Cable may be too tight.View attachment 6845
The dealership couldn't replicate it and or find anything on a computer diagnostic. I've had multiple warning lights come on, something I've noticed it's only happened when it's raining. Might just be a coincidence. Sorry the image isn't the greatest, I was driving and trying to get some decent pictures. It's been roughly 300 miles since I've had any warning lights come on.

Attachments

• Warning Lights 1.jpg
    Warning Lights 1.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Warning Lights 2.jpg
    Warning Lights 2.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 46
Found some issues with my TRX. Also if you want to see everything underneath the truck as well

Is there a way buyers can request their ordered truck be pulled off the line to inspect it like your had done?
I am eagerly awaiting @KnightMare ’s response...... 🙃🙃

I'm going to list videos that talk about the issues around the TRX and leave them here for an easy place to find them incase you need to use them for reference.

I had a supercharged raptor 6.2L with headers and had this same noise. It annoyed the hell out of me. The mechanic told me it was the valve train noise in the headers. Whether thats true or not I am not sure. But hell....its under warranty, so after the 500 mile break in, drive it like you stole it!!

Back