Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust for the TRX. Available now.

Just saw HHP post this on Instagram, looks made well, never heard of AWE before 🤷🏻‍♂️, sounds good in the vid, love the H pipe sounds so much better than X pipe, I have H pipe on my hellcat for that reason, sounds quite in the cab, like that’s it’s cat back unlike the mbrp, 1900$ for 2 extra resonators and 6 hp, idk, I’m very interested to c stainless works headers and exhaust kit I’m sure it will scream !!!!
We are happy to be part of the conversation. We launched into MOPAR with HHP a couple of years ago designing Charger/Challenger systems that would work on street cars as well as drag cars with over sized rears. Lot's of clearance. We have been in the FORD market for a bit, and when the TRX was announced it was a perfect jumping off point for the RAM market (4th and 5th gen launching in a couple of weeks).

Anyhow, we've been building systems in Pennsylvania for 30 years and very happy with the warm welcome we've received here.

We are happy to be part of the conversation. We launched into MOPAR with HHP a couple of years ago designing Charger/Challenger systems that would work on street cars as well as drag cars with over sized rears. Lot's of clearance. We have been in the FORD market for a bit, and when the TRX was announced it was a perfect jumping off point for the RAM market (4th and 5th gen launching in a couple of weeks).

Anyhow, we've been building systems in Pennsylvania for 30 years and very happy with the warm welcome we've received here.
Where at in PA I’m in PA

Called up there or the folks who do my work did and they are direct with them. 2 months out on delivery. Going to see what else comes out in the short term.

Installed mine yesterday and gotta say that so far I’m loving it. Haven’t been able to really open it up fully or get on the highway but the little driving I’ve done sounds real nice. After work I’ll get it out on the highway and open it up and see how the drone is, if any, seems a lot less than stock already.

Installed mine yesterday and gotta say that so far I’m loving it. Haven’t been able to really open it up fully or get on the highway but the little driving I’ve done sounds real nice. After work I’ll get it out on the highway and open it up and see how the drone is, if any, seems a lot less than stock already.

Congratulations, Please share with us your overall impression and how louder it compared to stock in percentage under normal driving & hard acceleration thanks!

Congratulations, Please share with us your overall impression and how louder it compared to stock in percentage under normal driving & hard acceleration thanks!

It’s definitely much louder than stock. Without stomping on it, I had my bed full of cardboard and the old
Pipes, the guy at the shop text me after I left and he said he heard me driving a few blocks away and said it sounded amazing. After work I’m gonna try to get out on the highway and open it to see if the drone is less than stock, my drone was very
Noticeable after the clamped up the stock vents. The exhaust note does seem a lot quieter in the cab than the stock just from driving home from the shop, only 2 miles and residential back streets. I took a video prior to dropping it off in the driveway (my closed garage doors are about 3 feet away so the sound is bouncing off of it). The other is the first start up at the shop. In person sound is obviously better than a cell phone recorded clip

Stock

AWE

It’s definitely much louder than stock. Without stomping on it, I had my bed full of cardboard and the old
Pipes, the guy at the shop text me after I left and he said he heard me driving a few blocks away and said it sounded amazing. After work I’m gonna try to get out on the highway and open it to see if the drone is less than stock, my drone was very
Noticeable after the clamped up the stock vents. The exhaust note does seem a lot quieter in the cab than the stock just from driving home from the shop, only 2 miles and residential back streets. I took a video prior to dropping it off in the driveway (my closed garage doors are about 3 feet away so the sound is bouncing off of it). The other is the first start up at the shop. In person sound is obviously better than a cell phone recorded clip

Stock
View attachment 14695

AWE
View attachment 14696
Thanks for grabbing these videos. It's impossible, even with our expensive microphones, to capture the true nature of this system as it sounds in the wild!

Thanks for grabbing these videos. It's impossible, even with our expensive microphones, to capture the true nature of this system as it sounds in the wild!

Im gonna try it with my go pro but I’m not you tuber lol

Got a couple short clips with my
Phone facing the opened rear slider. Really nice sounding exhaust. Nice and mean but quiet in the cab with the windows up

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back