Built for battle. Presenting the AWE 0FG Catback Exhaust Suite for the RAM TRX, available now right this way.
- True dual 3” catback configuration
- Features AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Dyno-verified max gains of 6 hp and 15 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
- Handcrafted from CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065”-wall T304L stainless steel
- Signature 5” double-walled, slash-cut tips available in chrome silver and diamond black
- Resonated H-pipe for deep, refined muscle tone
- Engineered for life, ready for any scenario on the planet
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design for maximum performance
- Pure bolt-on, no-cutting required
- Perfect Fitment Guarantee
- AWE No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty
- Free bragging rights
The 0FG is a dual 3” T304L stainless steel catback configuration featuring a bespoke resonated H-pipe and AWE’s patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®. Together, combined with precision fitment, class-leading rigidity, and signature 5” slash cut tips, you’re looking at the Best Sounding Exhaust on the Planet™ for the RAM TRX.
American-sourced T304L stainless steel with a wall thickness of .065” runs smoothly from front to back, connecting right after the factory emissions equipment. A resonated H-pipe tailored specifically for the 6.2L-packed TRX is met shortly after to provide an aggressive and rich muscle tone with minimal rasp.
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE 180 Technology®
Keeping the aggression out at the rear of the TRX, and out of the cabin, is AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the 6.2L engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers.
By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies.
Drivers will have the option between chrome silver or diamond black 5”, double-walled slash cut tips. Each of the tips will have a stamped AWE logo to let everyone know what team you’re on.
What’s in the box?
Complete 0FG Catback Exhaust, two 5” slash-cut tips in the desired finish, and all necessary hardware for installation.