TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ford F150
Current Ride #2
Audi SQ5, Audi S5
Has anyone gotten a price to wrap your TRX in PPF? I just got two prices. $1800 to wrap the front clip, mirrors and door sills and $5600 to wrap the whole truck except for the roof. That includes removing and reinstalling the badges and applying new fender graphics.

Yeah. I got quotes pretty similar in south oregon. Slightly higher

I got 7k for whole thing. No ceramic on top. In Colorado. Getting some other quotes. This was a place tkdr6 recommended though for quality work.

I got 7k for whole thing. No ceramic on top. In Colorado. Getting some other quotes. This was a place tkdr6 recommended though for quality work.
Same I got at CO clear bra. Seems steep, so I omitted.the doors and spent 5k

Has anyone gotten a price to wrap your TRX in PPF? I just got two prices. $1800 to wrap the front clip, mirrors and door sills and $5600 to wrap the whole truck except for the roof. That includes removing and reinstalling the badges and applying new fender graphics.
Who are you using in Medford?

Same I got at CO clear bra. Seems steep, so I omitted.the doors and spent 5k
I may save also and do front and rockers and then ceramic everything else. Need to see the truck but was thinking to make the black at bottom matte.

I may save also and do front and rockers and then ceramic everything else. Need to see the truck but was thinking to make the black at bottom matte.
The running boards which I really like, help protect the rear some, but I felt the rear fenders were a must given how much they stick out.

Chicago prices ...
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 10.21.07 PM.png

Modesta BC-04/05 Ceramic Coating for entire truck an additional $2800 with paint correction

I had the lower rocker panels, the A-pillars on each side of the windshield, both front fenders, both rear fenders, and the front headlights and body panels below the headlights all wrapped in clear PPF.

Then had the entire truck ceramic clearcoated on top of the PPF and literally everywhere else except for the wheels and tires.

Also had the two front windows tinted.

Entire package out the door was just over $5000

Had it done here in Colorado at Colorado Clear Bra. These guys are awesome and insanely meticulous. This is a small business and the owner does most of the work himself and has been doing it for over 15 years. Extremely happy with them and would highly recommend them. Even if you don’t live in the state of Colorado it might be worth calling to do some recon on product application best practices and different product options comparisons. They are very knowledgeable and willing to educate anyone who is interested.

I certainly learned a lot from them and would definitely do it again!

Anyone seen XPEL STEALTH PPF? Got Diamond Black TRX coming...debating wrapping the whole truck in Stealth...gives it an almost matte/flat finish.

Any input? Anyone seen it in person? Thanks in advance.

Anyone seen XPEL STEALTH PPF? Got Diamond Black TRX coming...debating wrapping the whole truck in Stealth...gives it an almost matte/flat finish.

Any input? Anyone seen it in person? Thanks in advance.
Check out this thread I believe there might be a few pics....

Caliche I talk to these guys for 30 minutes or so seem very knowledgeable. The owner actually has a GEN 1 raptor really modified and of the Entry and shop seemed very organized and clean.View attachment 5842
Thanks I’ll check them out. What are you going to do? Full wrap or clear bra or partial? Thanks again. Cheers

I would not put ceramic on top if doing the whole truck. Just hit it with a good "ceramic" spray coating 2-3 times a year and save your coin. But if you have exposed paint, especially black, get a good ceramic coating. Help keep those light scratches away!

I’m going with soulsea approach and look, I really, really like that.
I’m thinking the same. What color truck do you have coming? And any update on your build? Thanks again.

Back