jorge

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Challenger Redeye
Current Ride #2
2020 Harley Trike CVO
There a contradictory statement about if the Mopar Power Running Boards fits the RAM TRX. You can watch this video in Youtube which show that it does.

Also I attached a file of a receipt from a person who purchased the Part No. 82215287AD

I would like to hear the opinion from someone who has them installed and how is working...

Thanks
Screenshot_20210130-163415_Facebook.jpg

Thanks for the information, this is going to help a lot of us.
I found it in a good price here for $1,281.00. And said that IT FITS our trucks!!

Running Board, Power - Mopar (82215287AD)​

Mopar - 82215287AD 2019-2021 Ram 1500

MakeBody & TrimEngine & Transmission
2021 Ram 1500Big Horn, Laramie, Limited, Lone Star, Rebel, TRX, Tradesman3.0L V6 - Diesel, 3.6L V6 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas

Mopar Running Board, Power 82215287AD | BAM Wholesale Parts

The problem started back in October...
1612111905620.png

The problem started back in October...
View attachment 3573
I read that in FB as well. But some people has had installed and works as is shown in the video. That was the reason of the thread to see if someone in the forum has it and get their opinions.

I have mopar power running boards on my 2019 ram Laramie crew cab with rambox. I wonder if I can remove these power running boards and install them on a new TRX. Any thoughts?

I found it in a good price here for $1,281.00. And said that IT FITS our trucks!!

2021 Ram 1500Big Horn, Laramie, Limited, Lone Star, Rebel, TRX, Tradesman3.0L V6 - Diesel, 3.6L V6 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Electric/Gas, 5.7L V8 - Gas, 6.2L V8 - Gas

I purchased from them. I posted somewhere else a tip to reduce shipping. If you add them to your cart and almost complete the purchase but don't pay, after a couple of hours, they will email you a 20% off shipping promo code.

I purchased from them. I posted somewhere else a tip to reduce shipping. If you add them to your cart and almost complete the purchase but don't pay, after a couple of hours, they will email you a 20% off shipping promo code.
Good morning...thats a great tip! Thanks so much. Did u install them already? can you please post a video. It would be great!

I have mopar power running boards on my 2019 ram Laramie crew cab with rambox. I wonder if I can remove these power running boards and install them on a new TRX. Any thoughts?
I am not sure Jon because the previous version was

82215287AC and now is:​

82215287AD​

So sincerely I don't know the difference. Sorry

Good morning...thats a great tip! Thanks so much. Did u install them already? can you please post a video. It would be great!
I wish... I'm in D1 with a ln "estimated"ship date of 2/11. I'm more than happy to post a video once installed but I'm sure many others will beat me to the punch.

I wish... I'm in D1 with a ln "estimated"ship date of 2/11. I'm more than happy to post a video once installed but I'm sure many others will beat me to the punch.
Thats ok bud. I thought that you had installed already. Mine is in "D" .... hopefully someone can post a video...

Automatic Power Running Boards retract from a hidden position under the truck when the front or rear doors are opened and return when doors are closed. Power Running Boards feature skid-resistant stepping surface that provides traction when entering or exiting the truck. Black powder-coated finish resists corrosion, pitting, peeling and scratches. Motor and control components are protected from the elements by a weather tight housing. Same as production. Crew Cab,. This product replaces 82215287AC

Are they all Black, the photo quality is so bad I cannot tell. From the photo it looks like they have some chrome on them. I can’t do the chrome thing.

Looks like they both have the same part number so I would think you could transfer them. But don’t take my word for it. I would confirm with the dealer. Looks like the original part number may have changed from AC to AD at the end of the number but the AD number says it will fit your Laramie.

There a contradictory statement about if the Mopar Power Running Boards fits the RAM TRX. You can watch this video in Youtube which show that it does.

Also I attached a file of a receipt from a person who purchased the Part No. 82215287AD

I would like to hear the opinion from someone who has them installed and how is working...

ThanksView attachment 3571

That's my truck in the YT post...they're RAM OEMs and they're working flawlessly since pick up last Thursday.

That's my truck in the YT post...they're RAM OEMs and they're working flawlessly since pick up last Thursday.
Glad to hear the confirmation directly from you!! Did you install yourself or the dealer?

No..dealer installed...using same wiring harness as if factory line....will post part # when i get it.

View attachment 3649it's official today I will be ordering steps,
This is currently the set up that I have to use for my pregnant 5'2" wife 🙃
Not sure what's funnier...the step or that you and me have left the hanging tab on the glove box!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back