Post Your RAM TRX Build!

Well equipped I must say. Beats the 20k buy in for a launch edition. 5k over msrp was the best I could do in 500 miles.

Attachments

• 20200822_183947.jpg
    20200822_183947.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 84
I can't find the option to order the trailer camera wiring. How did you get it? I ordered almost every option I could and I don't see it on my build sheet.
Yeah it was on the build page online, then it disappeared Friday. I called my dealership and tried to get salesman to add it to my build order, but he couldn’t find it either. He is supposed to call the Ram rep for me Monday.

Yeah it was on the build page online, then it disappeared Friday. I called my dealership and tried to get salesman to add it to my build order, but he couldn’t find it either. He is supposed to call the Ram rep for me Monday.
Strange. I was at the dealer on Thursday ordering mine and going thru the online build page and never saw it. I pre-built it online before that as well and never saw it. I wonder if my non LE will come with it.

Granite Crystal, Level 2 with Rambar, running boards, beadlocks....everything but the towing package and heater.

Non-LE, Granite Crystal, Upgrade Package 1, Off-Road Running Boards, Bed Utility Group, Remote Start. Would have liked the red interior accents but not enough for the up-charge.

what lead time are you guys being told, for custom orders, not LE..ive heard 6-8 weeks? meeting with dealer tomorrow to finalize, and order gets placed monday he said.

billet silver
level 2
saftey group
tech group
bed utility
tonneau
off road running boards
harmon kardon
sunroof
I was told 8-12weeks minimum but my non LE was due to arrive Q1. I begged for more specific details but that's all they would give me. There goes my tax break this year...

I ordered mine last week. Tried to order it day one of the order bank opening.
I think my order didn't make it into the FCA system till day 2 though.
Here is copy of my build sheet.
2021 RAM TRX.jpg
2021 RAM TRX ORDER SPEC.jpg

6-8 weeks is what I was told - w/ a bit of uncertainty.
my dealer initially said 6-8 weeks, until he entered the order. Then he came back with 10-13 weeks....late November, early December. I ordered just as soon as the system was up and the part available....i think it was 11 AM 8/18

my dealer initially said 6-8 weeks, until he entered the order. Then he came back with 10-13 weeks....late November, early December. I ordered just as soon as the system was up and the part available....i think it was 11 AM 8/18
Thanks for the info....

Attached is only specs offered for Middle East .. which is typical LE2 Plus all others available in Launch Edition. I used the Build Price Configurator and MSRP came to be USD 93,840
Dealer here is asking for USD 103,500 (import duties and VAT tax comes to 10%) and delivery by March 2021 ! Here in Dubai

Attachments

• TRX - Middle East Launch Specs.pdf
    466 KB · Views: 31
  • summary (2).pdf
    356.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Attached is only specs offered for Middle East .. which is typical LE2 Plus all others available in Launch Edition. I used the Build Price Configurator and MSRP came to be USD 86,000
Dealer here is asking for USD 103,500 (can go down near delivery or the same value) and delivery by March 2021 ! Here i Dubai

This what i get from Configurator attached .. hope nothing is missed

Attachments

• summary (1).pdf
    356.1 KB · Views: 25
Attached is only specs offered for Middle East .. which is typical LE2 Plus all others available in Launch Edition. I used the Build Price Configurator and MSRP came to be USD 86,000
Dealer here is asking for USD 103,500 (can go down near delivery or the same value) and delivery by March 2021 ! Here i Dubai
I bet there are some really cool places to take the TRX out and stretch it's legs there in UAE.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back