Post embargo - New videos

Just saw this on Youtube.

Thanks, that had me laughing, he’s not too excited about the TRX. The Latino Richard Rawlings. Woooooo!

Really? We doing teasers still... :rolleyes:

The only video they are going to do about it that will be interesting is the towing test. And luckily their teaser showed them towing and hauling to finally give us answers.

Wow, I guess I have Brain Worms.. This from Jalopnik.. Someone really pissed this guy off.. I read the Motor1 review and he thinks it's the best truck out there. Then Jalopnik's review is a complete 180..

"If you’re buying a Ram 1500 TRX to go compete in the Baja 1000, you’re very smart. If you’re buying a Ram 1500 TRX to daily drive, you’ve got brain worms."

Jalopnik loves to piss off buyers. It gives them a kick to drive really cool cars and then tell the people who can actually afford to buy them, how stupid they are.
range rovers, Denali, one ton trucks, porsches, STIs, land cruisers, almost every 4wd or car with over 300 hp, including Tesla’s, will never be driven to its full capabilities. Who cares! I’ve met a couple of the writers and on screen guys at Jalopnik. They are petty jerks.
Go buy what you want. Drive what you want. Go where you want. That’s what freedom is about.

Jalopnik loves to piss off buyers. It gives them a kick to drive really cool cars and then tell the people who can actually afford to buy them, how stupid they are.
range rovers, Denali, one ton trucks, porsches, STIs, land cruisers, almost every 4wd or car with over 300 hp, including Tesla’s, will never be driven to its full capabilities. Who cares! I’ve met a couple of the writers and on screen guys at Jalopnik. They are petty jerks.
Go buy what you want. Drive what you want. Go where you want. That’s what freedom is about.
Then he comes with this crap:

Not to mention higher vehicle grille heights are killing pedestrians, though not nearly as many as will be killed by global climate change.

what. Ever.

Looks like one dealer has a TRX. Apparently this one isn’t in the U.S.

Looks like one dealer has a TRX. Apparently this one isn’t in the U.S.
This a test mule at a dealership in Nebraska on display

Here’s the towing vid... enjoy.

nice video. Sounds like as long as you can afford the fuel, it’s a great rowing machine (yes, not much weight at all, but it’s not designed to tow). This is good news for me!

nice video. Sounds like as long as you can afford the fuel, it’s a great rowing machine (yes, not much weight at all, but it’s not designed to tow). This is good news for me!
Sounds perfect for towing something like this:

Back