STRADALE

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mercedes ML63 AMG - Ferrari F430 - PORSCHE 997 turbo -
Current Ride #2
Harley CVO Street Glide - Harley CVO Electra Glide - Harley Nostalgia - Kawasaki Ninja H2

Using Launch Control in Sport Mode, the 2021 Ram 1500 TRX sprinted from a stop to 60 in 4.3 seconds, getting to the 8th mile mark in 8.1 seconds (unpaved) :

Last edited:
OP
STRADALE

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Harley CVO Street Glide - Harley CVO Electra Glide - Harley Nostalgia - Kawasaki Ninja H2

CopBait

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
12 CTS-V Coupe Manual
The blue looks amazing.. If I could change my color choice I would..

OP
STRADALE

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2

CopBait

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
12 CTS-V Coupe Manual
Wow, I guess I have Brain Worms.. This from Jalopnik.. Someone really pissed this guy off.. I read the Motor1 review and he thinks it's the best truck out there. Then Jalopnik's review is a complete 180..

"If you’re buying a Ram 1500 TRX to go compete in the Baja 1000, you’re very smart. If you’re buying a Ram 1500 TRX to daily drive, you’ve got brain worms."

OP
STRADALE

STRADALE

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Wow, I guess I have Brain Worms.. This from Jalopnik.. Someone really pissed this guy off.. I read the Motor1 review and he thinks it's the best truck out there. Then Jalopnik's review is a complete 180..

"If you’re buying a Ram 1500 TRX to go compete in the Baja 1000, you’re very smart. If you’re buying a Ram 1500 TRX to daily drive, you’ve got brain worms."

Made it to the 2nd paragraph: ”grill heights are killing pedestrians, though not nearly as many as will be killed by global climate change” part.

Thanks for the heads up in the motor1 review :

Last edited:

Brotharon

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
1500 Rebel
miltary
Army, Retired
Oh no, I have brain worms. I better get that looked at.

Honestly, my commute is 6 miles each way and I only commute when I have to go in to the office for something. Additionally, I am not certain about a relatively low production vehicle being a major contributor to global warming. Maybe they should do an article about the contribution of F1 and NASCAR vehicles to overall global warming as I am sure that is also a huge contributor...hell, those things get towed in giant trucks to the race track...the humanity!!!

TrayRex

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Camaro

Yeah that review made me cringe

tkdr6

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Ram 3500 Laramie
Get my new iPhone 12 Pro today and can't wait to watch all these videos. Will be geeking out on my new phone watching these videos and dreaming about getting my new TRX !!!

Can't believe some folks are seeing 0-60 in 3.7 seconds... this is crazy insane!

THE JOHNNY

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Get my new iPhone 12 Pro today and can't wait to watch all these videos. Will be geeking out on my new phone watching these videos and dreaming about getting my new TRX !!!

Can't believe some folks are seeing 0-60 in 3.7 seconds... this is crazy insane!

I haven’t been able to find 3.7 written on an article yet, where can I find that? So awesome!

marksouth

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX Launch Edition

Hahaha... it's terrible on the road because in some city (probably on a single lane road) some car driving toward them had to reverse out of the way so the trucks could pass??? Sounds like the pansy loved the truck (glowing off road reviews), but was trying to find a way knock it.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com