Positivity Post

2TR

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
It's been a pretty negative few days in here, with front diffs exploding, bolts missing, fuel doors falling off, squeaks, leaks and delays but I'd like to say that this truck is absolutely amazing and is king of the hill over the raptor right now as this picture suggests! I only got to enjoy mine for 5 days before it broke but I can't wait to get back out there with it. For those of you that have taken delivery, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you that are waiting impatiently, I'm sorry, your day will come and it will be badass!

Attachments

• 20210130_142105.jpg
    20210130_142105.jpg
    388.5 KB · Views: 361
  • 20210130_142222.jpg
    20210130_142222.jpg
    373.8 KB · Views: 363
  • 20210130_142023.jpg
    20210130_142023.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 20210130_142323.jpg
    20210130_142323.jpg
    288.1 KB · Views: 349
It's been a pretty negative few days in here, with front diffs exploding, bolts missing, fuel doors falling off, squeaks, leaks and delays but I'd like to say that this truck is absolutely amazing and is king of the hill over the raptor right now as this picture suggests! I only got to enjoy mine for 5 days before it broke but I can't wait to get back out there with it. For those of you that have taken delivery, you know what I'm talking about. For those of you that are waiting impatiently, I'm sorry, your day will come and it will be badass!
That thing looks awesome.

Agreed, once you guys get one it will be totally worth it!

Negative few days > front dif explodes, bolts missing, fuel door falls off, squeaks, leaks & delays > truck's absolutely amazing.
amazing story :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Did you find out more about the breakdown? What was the cause?

That’s exactly why you have to be super cautious and meticulous if you want to put bigger wheels and tires on this truck without causing any damage
I bought the beadlock wheels specifically for this reason. I will have a set "street" wheels and keep the beadlocks for playtime!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back