PNW (Pacific Northwet....WA, OR)

Heading to Dave Smith this week to pick mine up. Getting a few accessories done. Pretty darn excited.

Attachments

• Resized_20210716_132511.jpeg
    Resized_20210716_132511.jpeg
    398.2 KB · Views: 21
Placed my order a few weeks ago. Anyone in Bend, OR? I’ve seen one granite in town.

I am glad you got your truck. Not so happy to hear about the run around.
Fingers crossed mine will be in Burlington this week or early next.
so glad to hear you are happy with it.
congrats on taking delivery 🏁
Let me know when you get your truck so we can connect. I went to the Vietnam Veterans car show today in Bellingham, not to compete for a prize but as an excuse to drive the TRX. It was actually a great show and huge-over 350 vehicles of all ages, brands, etc. I met an 81 year old guy showing his Red Eye with custom decals. Also met a guy with a 94 Viper RT/10 with only 2500 miles and it was for sale! Very tempting museum piece. I will check out this show again next year.
Anyway I hope you get your truck soon. You will love it.

Glad to see this for the PNW guys. placed my 2022 order last week with dave smith auto, we shall see how long before it is built and delivred.
Anyone on here who has the hydro blue one in the Longview/Kelso Washington area?

Let me know when you get your truck so we can connect. I went to the Vietnam Veterans car show today in Bellingham, not to compete for a prize but as an excuse to drive the TRX. It was actually a great show and huge-over 350 vehicles of all ages, brands, etc. I met an 81 year old guy showing his Red Eye with custom decals. Also met a guy with a 94 Viper RT/10 with only 2500 miles and it was for sale! Very tempting museum piece. I will check out this show again next year.
Anyway I hope you get your truck soon. You will love it.
I look forward to that. I also ordered a White TRX also, it would be fun to get a few pictures of the pair. I am thinking it should show up in a few days to a week. I am glad the waiting is almost over. I am happy you are enjoying your truck.

I finally picked up my truck from the dealer 2 days ago, 7/15/21. It arrived at the dealer on 6/22/21 however the parts I thought had been ordered had not been ordered The sales person I had been dealing with was suddenly not working there anymore and there was poor communication with the person who took over. The parts were not ordered until 6/27/21. The power side steps finally got installed on 7/14/21 but one other part had still not arrived. I decided to get the truck and bring it home ....got tired of waiting and being frustrated. It sat there at the dealer for 3 1/2 weeks! I didn't want to accept it without the sidesteps (bad knees).

Now that I have it I love it!! It almost made me forget the frustrations and delays I have endured. I still have to take it back whenever the black lower front bumper arrives so that it will be completely finished. I'll take some photos then and post them here. Until then I will keep looking for excuses to drive it!
congrats, Bob! post pics

I’ve got a white one. I’m from Redmond but go to bend a lot. The granite one is one of my buddies also
I seen a white beast in Sammamish, but not in Redmond. Mine is black. We should connect.

Redmond Town Center Car Show

Anyone here interested in gathering at this car show on this Saturday the 24th (9:00 to 11:00AM)? I'm looking for excuses to drive my TRX now that I finally have it in my possession.

Got my TRX last month. Been to Redmond with my DINAN M4. They have lots of rules and sometimes lots of tools. Will they allow TRXs? I’d email them to make sure

Got my TRX last month. Been to Redmond with my DINAN M4. They have lots of rules and sometimes lots of tools. Will they allow TRXs? I’d email them to make sure
Yes, I just read the rules. I sent them an email to see if they would even accept a TRX for the show. Haven't heard back from them yet. Will post their response if and when i get it.

I didn't see any 4x4 trucks in the show car area of the Redmond show.

You can probably just park in front of the hotel as I saw some cars who didn't get in the show do that and the hotel didn't seem to mind. I just parked in the parking lot next to the show and it still started a lot of conversations with folks in the area.

I may head there on Sat. Buddy of mine has brought his Ferrari there a few times so will see if he heads there this Sat. If he plans on going I may head there.

Yes, I just read the rules. I sent them an email to see if they would even accept a TRX for the show. Haven't heard back from them yet. Will post their response if and when i get it.
Ok. Per their website they don’t have an event until August 28th. Last one was July 10th for Italian Day

Back in early May, I emailed the alias that runs the Redmond car show, albeit three days before the show. Crickets! So, I washed up the beast and drove it to the show. It was a gamble and unfortunately, they said no. Don't expect them to email you back.

Dialogue:
Dude: nope, you're not allowed
Me: dude, do you have any clue what this is?
Dude: yes, I know what it is (he had no clue)
Me: this thing will smoke 95% of the cars in this show - as I nail the accelerator and the exhaust consumes all hearings (hahaha... of course, I was a little a$$ chaffed by the rejection)

I parked it in front of the Archer hotel. It had a gathering and then a crowd all show long. It was humbling, as I've never owned anything that's caught eyes like this before.

Back in early May, I emailed the alias that runs the Redmond car show, albeit three days before the show. Crickets! So, I washed up the beast and drove it to the show. It was a gamble and unfortunately, they said no. Don't expect them to email you back.

Dialogue:
Dude: nope, you're not allowed
Me: dude, do you have any clue what this is?
Dude: yes, I know what it is (he had no clue)
Me: this thing will smoke 95% of the cars in this show - as I nail the accelerator and the exhaust consumes all hearings (hahaha... of course, I was a little a$$ chaffed by the rejection)

I parked it in front of the Archer hotel. It had a gathering and then a crowd all show long. It was humbling, as I've never owned anything that's caught eyes like this before.
I’m surprised since it meets their criteria, however, smarting off or revving in response makes things worse with those knuckleheads… they are super sensitive due to some bimmer and stang owners doing stupid shit… I know you didn’t but anyways… maybe we should do that again where we are there early and park right outside the show

I’m surprised since it meets their criteria, however, smarting off or revving in response makes things worse with those knuckleheads… they are super sensitive due to some bimmer and stang owners doing stupid shit… I know you didn’t but anyways… maybe we should do that again where we are there early and park right outside the show
Indeed, I was respectful (didn't accelerate/rev - that comment was more for dramatic effect :)). I did read the website that expressed concerns about folks racing off and raising police awareness. However, I was definitely chaffed though. Spent three hours cleaning and priming for the event. All ended up well in the end... folks were excited and got to see the TRX.

I'm game for for meeting up early and parking outside the show.

if I'm in town I'll try and head down and meet you all

Hell of mine ever gets here, I’ll definitely meet up with you guys and park next to their show! 😂

Back