PNW (Pacific Northwet....WA, OR)

Apparently, the TRX isn’t exotic enough. Spent three hours polishing her up. Whatever, I’m sure it’ll take 90% of those “exotics.” Yeah, I’m a little bitter rn! LOL.

@ViperBob - I’m still here. DM me your mobile and I’ll ping you.

I would, but I'm out of town for work. I'll try to make an upcoming show during the summer though! Rep the TRX well (y)
Just got home from the Redmond car show which was huge with many super expensive cars. Met Dan (“gonoles” on the forum) and saw his gorgeous black TRX. (Love the color but I decided against it because it would be so hard to keep clean in the weather we have here)
He had a lot of folks admiring it, taking pictures of it and asking questions. Got me really excited for mine to arrive.
Thanks Dan for representing us all at this big show!

Just got home from the Redmond car show which was huge with many super expensive cars. Met Dan (“gonoles” on the forum) and saw his gorgeous black TRX. (Love the color but I decided against it because it would be so hard to keep clean in the weather we have here)
He had a lot of folks admiring it, taking pictures of it and asking questions. Got me really excited for mine to arrive.
Thanks Dan for representing us all at this big show!
Awesome meeting you, @ViperBob! She’s not so clean anymore. Just took her off-road in the mountains. Drives better than expected. Here are a couple pics…

2C2A62D4-F735-41CE-86AC-E735394B7823.jpeg

4B06F40D-CB1E-4BD4-85CB-2EE94CE33F4E.jpeg

Sorry I missed you guys at the Redmond Car Show.

I was out near Ellensburg camping and hitting forest roads. Good times.

Friend of a friend owns 20 acres nears Ellensburg in the hills. Set up camp in a nice spot. Dog is enjoying his bone.

IMG_0206.jpeg

At the end of a forest road we found a nice view of rolling hills and forrest
IMG_0221.jpeg

Found a place to do some donuts. Good times.

IMG_0224.jpeg

This wasn't even the largest fire we made lol.

IMG_0212.jpeg

Truck home in the city, sufficiently dirty. I almost don't want to wash it heh.
IMG_0228.jpeg

Quality service department in King County?

I'm not all that jazzed by the Ram stealership closest to my house (I live in Seattle). Does anyone have a rec for a local ram dealer in King County? I'm thinking about checking out Auburn as sounds like they have sold a a number of TRXs there. Maybe Bellevue? Just want techs who are honest, not lazy and know what they are doing. The dealership I normally go to wasn't quite up to snuff when it came to servicing my 12 Ram 2500 so looking for better options.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not all that jazzed by the Ram stealership closest to my house (I live in Seattle). Does anyone have a rec for a local ram dealer in King County? I'm thinking about checking out Auburn as sounds like they have sold a a number of TRXs there. Maybe Bellevue? Just want techs who are honest, not lazy and know what they are doing. The dealership I normally go to wasn't quite up to snuff when it came to servicing my 12 Ram 2500 so looking for better options.

Thanks in advance.
I have used Rairdon in Kirkland and also Dodge of Bellevue for my Hellcat. I have preferred Rairdon thus far. Last I heard, the Hellcat techs had all left Dodge of Bellevue and some landed at Rairdon.

Thanks in advance.
Bud Clary in Auburn, a few other western Washington guys I know use their service and love it. They offered to ship my truck back from Idaho to Washington and fix it when I had the issue with my auxiliary radiator. That should tell you what kind of dealership they run.

Thanks in advance.
I bought a Charger and a Power Wagon from Tacoma Dodge. I never used their service department, but their sales department was amazing to deal with. They tend to sell a lot of higher-end performance vehicles. Might be worth a look.

OK, slightly off topic - but who makes those miniatures? They are way too cool. Would be great for buzzing around my winter abode (no public roads)...
I thought it was just a giant dude at first

Bud Clary in Auburn, a few other western Washington guys I know use their service and love it. They offered to ship my truck back from Idaho to Washington and fix it when I had the issue with my auxiliary radiator. That should tell you what kind of dealership they run.

+1 for Bud Clary

I went there for an oil change and to check why my front camera wasn't working.

One of the best experiences with a service department. Service guy was personable and helpful. They got me in quick, I waited around and the changed oil and fixed front camera. Large waiting lobby and friendly staff.

Front camera harness was disconnected. They think the stereo and radar installers forgot to plug it back in. They could have charged me as technically not a warranty issue, but they waived the fee.

I'll definitely use them again.

+1 for Bud Clary

One of the best experiences with a service department. Service guy was personable and helpful. They got me in quick, I waited around and the changed oil and fixed front camera. Large waiting lobby and friendly staff.

Front camera harness was disconnected. They think the stereo and radar installers forgot to plug it back in. They could have charged me as technically not a warranty issue, but they waived the fee.

Good to hear. The entire dealership seems to be very customer oriented and well run.

+1 for Bud Clary

Sold! Little bit of a distance, but getting solid service is the objective.

So, I have yet to see another TRX in the Seattle wild until yesterday… I’m driving through my neighborhood Sunday afternoon and there it sits, a mere quarter mile from my house. The owner’s name is Bo. I encouraged him to join the forum and lookup our PNW thread. Hope everyone had a great weekend eatin raptors and anything else that dares to challenge.

So, I have yet to see another TRX in the Seattle wild until yesterday… I’m driving through my neighborhood Sunday afternoon and there it sits, a mere quarter mile from my house. The owner’s name is Bo. I encouraged him to join the forum and lookup our PNW thread. Hope everyone had a great weekend eatin raptors and anything else that dares to challenge.
I have not seen one either other than yours at the Redmond car show. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine which is supposedly in shipping status now. Having a hard time getting more specific info on exactly where it is at present. Will contact my dealer today for an update.

I have not seen one either other than yours at the Redmond car show. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of mine which is supposedly in shipping status now. Having a hard time getting more specific info on exactly where it is at present. Will contact my dealer today for an update.
funny that we ordered the same day from Bud Clary, and I am still in D1 as of last Thursday. I saw quite a few black 764 vin's on the list today that were close to mine, so I am hopeful that I am on the cusp of being built.

Also...very curious what you find out when you reach out to them today.

Saw an LE in lynnwood a few days ago, I’m in north seattle and up north regularly if you want to drive one let me know and you can take mine for a spin

funny that we ordered the same day from Bud Clary, and I am still in D1 as of last Thursday. I saw quite a few black 764 vin's on the list today that were close to mine, so I am hopeful that I am on the cusp of being built.

I did talk to my dealer today. My truck is sitting in Illinois and is scheduled to land i
Saw an LE in lynnwood a few days ago, I’m in north seattle and up north regularly if you want to drive one let me know and you can take mine for a spin

I did talk to the dealer today. My truck is sitting in Illinois and is scheduled to arrive at Kent on the 24th ( of June that is🤪). Will see if that actually happens. Dealer will install power side steps and black lower front bumper ( which many people are calling the skid plate). Also putting on the black Gorilla lug nuts. Have a tonneau cover ordered which my son will help me install. Can’t wait to drive it home!

I finally picked up my truck from the dealer 2 days ago, 7/15/21. It arrived at the dealer on 6/22/21 however the parts I thought had been ordered had not been ordered The sales person I had been dealing with was suddenly not working there anymore and there was poor communication with the person who took over. The parts were not ordered until 6/27/21. The power side steps finally got installed on 7/14/21 but one other part had still not arrived. I decided to get the truck and bring it home ....got tired of waiting and being frustrated. It sat there at the dealer for 3 1/2 weeks! I didn't want to accept it without the sidesteps (bad knees).

Now that I have it I love it!! It almost made me forget the frustrations and delays I have endured. I still have to take it back whenever the black lower front bumper arrives so that it will be completely finished. I'll take some photos then and post them here. Until then I will keep looking for excuses to drive it!

I am glad you got your truck. Not so happy to hear about the run around.
Fingers crossed mine will be in Burlington this week or early next.
so glad to hear you are happy with it.
congrats on taking delivery 🏁

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back