PNW (Pacific Northwet....WA, OR)

Fly-TRX

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
Subaru Crosstrek, Honda Africa Twin, TE-310R
Figured I'd start a TRX PNW thread since nobody else has. Post up just to say hi and keep in touch with other PNW Peeps.?:cool:

Please post up anything from PNW dealership contacts, preferred dealers, experiences with shops and aftermarket modders etc..

Hopefully not hijacking the thread - I live in FL but work in the PNW. Currently in Cherry Point, WA, bringing some gas and diesel down to Portland.
If anyone in the PNW gets their hands on a trx in the next two months, please let me know and I’ll slip ya some free gas ;)

Hi there! I’m in North Bend WA. Ordered a Granite Crystal TRX from Dave Smith on 8/28. Tanker, if you could park that barge next to my Shell station that would be great. Lol

Sammamish, WA. Attempted to order a Diamond Black Crystal Pearl-Coat, no stickers, level 2 equipment group the first week of September from Dave Smith. I'm wait listed. Called Dave Smith on Friday... unfortunately, no updates. The lack of communications from Ram sucks. Stings harder when you're dropping $90k plus taxes for a vehicle. That aside, I'm super excited for the bad boy. Oh, and could use some free fuel... :)

Hi there! I’m in North Bend WA. Ordered a Granite Crystal TRX from Dave Smith on 8/28. Tanker, if you could park that barge next to my Shell station that would be great. Lol

Ahahaha, were on a BP charter unfortunately :p but might be switching over to a Marathon run in a few weeks... All gas starts off the same till someone pays a penny more to put their name on it anyways...
Just now leaving Washington with 111k barrels of gas and 170k diesel... I’m sure a few gallons could go missing ;)

Ahahaha, were on a BP charter unfortunately :p but might be switching over to a Marathon run in a few weeks... All gas starts off the same till someone pays a penny more to put their name on it anyways...
Just now leaving Washington with 111k barrels of gas and 170k diesel... I’m sure a few gallons could go missing ;)
Soooo......youre saying we only need a helicopter and a hose?!:D

Anyone got theirs yet? I put my order in a few weeks ago with Bud Clary Dodge. I’m in Snohomish.

Another Dave Smith order here, but well after you all - 10/27.

I called yesterday. Still in D status. ☹️

Hi there... I just made the TRX plunge yesterday (Diamond Black Crystal / level 2 equipment group) by sheer luck.

I was looking to sell my '18 Charger Hellcat and have been also looking for a Raptor as I wrote the TRX off given the demand vs supply. They had a used Raptor so by coincidence, stopped in to look at it. The Raptor was sold but they confirmed they had1 allocated TRX unspoken for so I jumped on it.

It should be delivered sometime early to mid February. I can't wait!

Ordered from lithia medford, or. Dealer is saying march deliver. Granite.

I picked mine up from GP today
Nice. Congratulations. I was told early March delivery by dealer. Looks like a slim chance now so will probably negotiate out the additional adm and/or put a deposit on the shelby gt500 raptor.

Seattle, WA here.

Took over a 8/26/20 order from a Wisconsin dealership. In "D" mode (Vin 3758). L2, carbon fiber, tow package, technology package, step rails. Granite crystal. Can't wait!

Will sell my 2012 Ram 2500 Laramie Cummins (67K miles) as soon as I get the TRX here.

Can't wait!

Dodge Bellevue called Sunday and said mine was shipped on 1/23 and should be here sometime around 2/10. We will definitely have to get a meetup scheduled once they all start rolling in!

Now to buy a mobile gas station that I can tow behind me! LOL

Last edited:

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back