PNW (Pacific Northwet....WA, OR)

From Puyallup, WA picked up on Wednesday. Got lucky, paid MSRP off the lot. Apparently someone ordered this one and backed out when it showed up last weekend. I just happened to be there at the right time! Score!
West hills in Bremerton is not charging ADM and supposedly has another blue one coming soon but it’s a TR1. View attachment 11665
Is this TRX for sale at Larson now?

Adding one more to the NW count! Picker her up over the weekend. The picture with the white square is the Xpel Stealth test strip.
IMG_0687.png
IMG_0686.png
IMG_0685.png

Nice to see another Idaho truck. There’s another hydro blue with the Ram Bar cruising around Eagle

Nice to see another Idaho truck. There’s another hydro blue with the Ram Bar cruising around Eagle
I also saw a white one yesterday day, so the count is certainly growing.

Saw that white one too and a mineral gray, in addition to another black one over by you. Only colors I haven’t seen locally are red and the anvil. The local dealers are getting more in as well, both Peterson and Dennis Dillon have some for $10k over sticker.

Sweet, @shantu! Congratulations!!

There is a car show every weekend in Redmond Town Center from 9 - 11am on Saturdays through October. This past weekend was the annual kickoff. Tons of super cars (crazy money in this state!). I had no idea that the event had already started this year. My wife and I were driving my TRX (for no other reason, but because I love to to drive it... :)) and rolled up the the event. I parked my truck, walked around, and enjoyed all the insane cars. After about 45 mins, we decide to leave. To my surprise, there was a crowd around my TRX... taking pics and all. We jumped in and started to drive off on a road adjacent to one of the parking lots loaded with super cars for the event. Again, folks notice my truck, turn around, pointing figures, smiling, and taking pics. This one guy started yelling - hellcat baby! I've never experienced anything remotely similar to this. It was very bizarre, but certainly had the feeling of... that's right b*tchs, there's a new super truck in town and it eats Raptors for breakfast. LMAO

I love this angle of the truck
IMG_4271.jpg

...and a few of my favor car from the show... a fully carbon fiber, 2021 Ford GT:
IMG_4283.jpg

IMG_4279.jpg

IMG_4281.jpg

No shortage of cash in western Washington 😂

There is a car show every weekend in Redmond Town Center from 9 - 11am on Saturdays through October. This past weekend was the annual kickoff. Tons of super cars (crazy money in this state!). I had no idea that the event had already started this year. My wife and I were driving my TRX (for no other reason, but because I love to to drive it... :)) and rolled up the the event. I parked my truck, walked around, and enjoyed all the insane cars. After about 45 mins, we decide to leave. To my surprise, there was a crowd around my TRX... taking pics and all. We jumped in and started to drive off on a road adjacent to one of the parking lots loaded with super cars for the event. Again, folks notice my truck, turn around, pointing figures, smiling, and taking pics. This one guy started yelling - hellcat baby! I've never experienced anything remotely similar to this. It was very bizarre, but certainly had the feeling of... that's right b*tchs, there's a new super truck in town and it eats Raptors for breakfast. LMAO

View attachment 12847

...and a few of my favor car from the show... a fully carbon fiber, 2021 Ford GT:
View attachment 12848
View attachment 12849
View attachment 12850
This bring some memories back from I lived in Issaquah and the dot com money was flowing.. good old times! :D

Just saw a Silver TRX in North Bend. Any one of us?

View attachment 12847

View attachment 12848
View attachment 12849
View attachment 12850
When I lived in Woodinville I used to go to that shoe on a regular basis, usually driving one of my Vipers. Wide variety of vehicles there from vintage classics to the latest super cars. When I ever get my TRX I plan to take it there. For those of us living close enough we should make it an event to attend as a group and then follow it as a drive somewhere. Good way to get to know each other and maybe schedule some get together?

Inspired by @gonoles I went to the Redmond Town Center car show yesterday. An old buddy of mine that I hadn't seen showed up in his Ferrari which was pretty cool (though I forgot to take pictures of it). My TRX got a lot of looks and thumbs up which felt nice.

IMG_0172.jpeg

IMG_0178.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

IMG_0176.jpeg

And the million dollar benz. This is an "I'm a prince in the Saudi royal family" type ride

IMG_0186.jpeg

When I lived in Woodinville I used to go to that shoe on a regular basis, usually driving one of my Vipers. Wide variety of vehicles there from vintage classics to the latest super cars. When I ever get my TRX I plan to take it there. For those of us living close enough we should make it an event to attend as a group and then follow it as a drive somewhere. Good way to get to know each other and maybe schedule some get together?
So the weather forecast next Saturday is 66 and partly sunny. Fingers crossed that it won’t turn south... I’m definitely game to meet there next Saturday.

@ViperBob - where do you live. If not too far, come out even before you pick up your truck. Would be great to meet folks and for you to get hands on with the TRX.

@WolverineHusky - sorry we missed each other. HMU when you go next time. Again, would be awesome to meet and hang with y’all. Think you can make it next Saturday?

Not sure if I want to “officially” register for the event, as that likely means you’re locked in and can’t leave for a few hours. Rex hates being constrained like a gated race horse… gotta let those horses sing, gentlemen! lol

Snoqualmie Falls is maybe 25 mins away. Nice views with a decent restaurant. We could go there for lunch afterwards. Who’s game?

So the weather forecast next Saturday is 66 and partly sunny. Fingers crossed that it won’t turn south... I’m definitely game to meet there next Saturday.

@ViperBob - where do you live. If not too far, come out even before you pick up your truck. Would be great to meet folks and for you to get hands on with the TRX.

@WolverineHusky - sorry we missed each other. HMU when you go next time. Again, would be awesome to meet and hang with y’all. Think you can make it next Saturday?

Not sure if I want to “officially” register for the event, as that likely means you’re locked in and can’t leave for a few hours. Rex hates being constrained like a gated race horse… gotta let those horses sing, gentlemen! lol

Snoqualmie Falls is maybe 25 mins away. Nice views with a decent restaurant. We could go there for lunch afterwards. Who’s game?
Unless things have changed there is no registration for the show and it’s not a competition. Just show up and park then leave whenever you want.

Unless things have changed there is no registration for the show and it is not a judged event. Just show up(earlier the better), park your ride and look at what else is there. You can leave whenever you want. Pretty hang loose.

Unless things have changed there is no registration for the show and it’s not a competition. Just show up and park then leave whenever you want.

Unless things have changed there is no registration for the show and it is not a judged event. Just show up(earlier the better), park your ride and look at what else is there. You can leave whenever you want. Pretty hang loose.
I live on Camano Island which is a good hour away. Barring unexpected circumstances I will try to make it next Sat. An excuse to drive A Viper

No shortage of cash in western Washington 😂
Except when we pay for our license tabs!

My 17 Raptor tabs are still $700...I bet the tabs on that gt are literally 20k per year! FucN Insley...

This upcoming weekend a no go for me as I'm taking the TRX trail running and doing some camping this weekend near Cle Elum.

Next time I plan on going to the car show I'll give everyone a holla.

This upcoming weekend a no go for me as I'm taking the TRX trail running and doing some camping this weekend near Cle Elum.

Next time I plan on going to the car show I'll give everyone a holla.
So, is anyone going to bring their TRX to this show tomorrow (Sat the 22nd)? I don't have mine yet but might drive a Viper to the show, primarily to meet any of you and see your trucks. If no one is going to show I will stay home.

Inspired by @gonoles I went to the Redmond Town Center car show yesterday. An old buddy of mine that I hadn't seen showed up in his Ferrari which was pretty cool (though I forgot to take pictures of it). My TRX got a lot of looks and thumbs up which felt nice.

View attachment 13182
OK, slightly off topic - but who makes those miniatures? They are way too cool. Would be great for buzzing around my winter abode (no public roads)...

Yeah man! I’ll be there with my rig. About to pamper her for the event. Bring the Viper, and hang out.

I would, but I'm out of town for work. I'll try to make an upcoming show during the summer though! Rep the TRX well (y)

Back