Please send a request for Ram TRX Stage Kits!!!

Email sent

Want to share? :)
I'm going to be respectful and send him an email personally... Imagine all the side emails he would get if everyone knew it

I was talking with a Ram case manager today and she told me they record calls and even listen in real time and forward requests like this to upper management. You can call ram cares and create a ticket about this subject as well. Kinda seems like multiple avenues need to be explored on this. Certainly enough verified owners showing an interest would be the way to go on this with the ram side. Maybe @RamCares can chime in on this thread and let us know first we have been heard and Ram is going to work on putting this out through dealerships. I’m not a fan of this only power brokers bs as they are not plentiful enough and it is not hard or technical to flash a pcm and change some bolt on parts. Every dealership is capable of doing this if competent enough to work on the vehicle in the first place.

You are way too kind. Power in numbers 🙂.
Ask him whose email we should bombard instead lol
Our army is waiting on your command, General!

I'm going to ask for an email to bombard because I can imagine how many emails he would get if I posted it here, 5thgenram, FB group and Youtube

Hope to hell they listen to all our emails! Nothing I would like better than for ALL TRX's to be able to give Raptor R and the Ford Fan Boys a big middle finger salute!

Now if/when Ram announces the Redeye TRX, that will just totally destroy the image of their new King...

Sorry, late to the party!!!! Email was sent the other day!!!

Please take the time to call or email Direct Connection to request Stage Kits for the Ram TRX. One of my subscribers reached out to Chuck Spicer, head of Direct Connection that responded that Stage Kits are developed on a demand first basis and said he would forward all request for a Ram TRX stage kit to the R&D team. Chuck has also revealed that all stage kit are vehicle specific, so we can't just use the Hellcat version. We need a TRX specific kit that we can get installed at a Power Broker to preserve our factory warranty.

Contact Chuck Spicer at:
1-800-998-1110
support@dcperformance.com

UPDATE:
View attachment 44487

Looks like we got a quick update because a lot of people have emailed them in such a short time. I'm going to see if Chuck can give me a Ram contact to send request to for TRX stage kits. Even if I got to find the head of Ram email, I'll get some answers!

Sent request to Chuck. I hope this works.

I can’t imagine they haven’t already put together a plan for the stage kits for our trucks, im assuming its a waiting game like ford did Chevy some years back when the powerstroke had released their hp/tq numbers and then chevy came out with the new dmax number that went over ford then ford made the announcement “hey guys bring in your trucks and we will update your programming for free and you can have added hp/tq that exceeds the Chevy and better mpg“ …. Thank you FORD.

so maybe this is all we have to wait on is ford to and actual release of numbers and production So then RAM can turn around and add the stage kits for us to go over.

I can’t imagine they haven’t already put together a plan for the stage kits for our trucks, im assuming its a waiting game like ford did Chevy some years back when the powerstroke had released their hp/tq numbers and then chevy came out with the new dmax number that went over ford then ford made the announcement “hey guys bring in your trucks and we will update your programming for free and you can have added hp/tq that exceeds the Chevy and better mpg“ …. Thank you FORD.

so maybe this is all we have to wait on is ford to and actual release of numbers and production So then RAM can turn around and add the stage kits for us to go over.
From info I've gathered, there was plans to do kits for the Trackhawk and TRX but some felt there wouldn't be much financial incentive or demand to justify R&D and CARB approval compared to Hellcat's, Redeye's, & Super Stocks. So they scrapped the idea and went all in on Dodge since they "conveniently" announced production would end to drive up demand for the Stage Kits

Page 48 and 49 have the stage kits for Challenger/Charger RE 50 and 51 have the standard Hellcat
Prestage - 722hp $1195
Stage 1 - 757hp $895 plus prestage

Do you know if you can buy these parts, or is there only a catalogue of parts? I've googled the part numbers and can only find pre ordering for the 2015-2018 Challenger/Charger.

Screenshot_20220619-132118.jpg

Emailed spicer!

Just got a reply…

Attachments

• 613E70CF-00E6-42DE-9AF2-86BFF9F0ADFC.png
    613E70CF-00E6-42DE-9AF2-86BFF9F0ADFC.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 53
I sent my email yesterday and got the same response that you got from Sarah. Let’s hope they do something soon.

My email is sent and already received reply that there is no plan to create the kit but keep an eye on the Web site for future announcements....

Back