Please send a request for Ram TRX Stage Kits!!!

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
Please take the time to call or email Direct Connection to request Stage Kits for the Ram TRX. One of my subscribers reached out to Chuck Spicer, head of Direct Connection that responded that Stage Kits are developed on a demand first basis and said he would forward all request for a Ram TRX stage kit to the R&D team. Chuck has also revealed that all stage kit are vehicle specific, so we can't just use the Hellcat version. We need a TRX specific kit that we can get installed at a Power Broker to preserve our factory warranty.

Contact Chuck Spicer at:
1-800-998-1110
[email protected]

UPDATE:
1655314808210.png

Looks like we got a quick update because a lot of people have emailed them in such a short time. I'm going to see if Chuck can give me a Ram contact to send request to for TRX stage kits. Even if I got to find the head of Ram email, I'll get some answers!

Last edited:
email sent to Chuck with my VIN! This would be AWESOME if it happens!

Sent .. will call once a week too haha

Please take the time to call or email Direct Connection to request Stage Kits for the Ram TRX. One of my subscribers reached out to Chuck Spicer, head of Direct Connection that responded that Stage Kits are developed on a demand first basis and said he would forward all request for a Ram TRX stage kit to the R&D team. Chuck has also revealed that all stage kit are vehicle specific, so we can't just use the Hellcat version. We need a TRX specific kit that we can get installed at a Power Broker to preserve our factory warranty.

Contact Chuck Spicer at:
1-800-998-1110
[email protected]

Just sent my request including all my info.

DONE!!!

. . . a copy and paste of what I wrote.
Hello Chuck,

My name is XXXXXXXXXX, and I have just recently purchased a lvl 2 2022 RAM TRX. VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

In the very near future, I would like the opportunity to add more power to it, should the upcoming Ford offering prove to be a bit of competition. I hate to think about Raptor owners’ comments about my Easter egg under my hood should their ‘R’ be able to put up a fight against a stock TRX!!!

Stage Kits specific to the TRX would surely help in this regard as keeping the factory warranty intact would absolutely be a must!!

Should they become available, you can count on my ( as well as a few of my TRX friends ) support in the purchase of these Stage Kits from our local Power Broker!

Thank you in Advance,

Mr. XXXXXXXXXXXX

Just got a response already…
They got overwhelmed in an hour lol. I'm going to see if Chuck can give me an email address for a Ram contact

I keep seeing all this hype about “stage kits” but I haven’t seen any posts with pricing or HP gains. Where do I find the website for these stage kits?

I tried checking out that dcperformance link above and selected a 2021 Charger Hellcat but didn’t find any stage kits for it either.

I keep seeing all this hype about “stage kits” but I haven’t seen any posts with pricing or HP gains. Where do I find the website for these stage kits?

I tried checking out that dcperformance link above and selected a 2021 Charger Hellcat but didn’t find any stage kits for it either.
Page 48 and 49 have the stage kits for Challenger/Charger RE 50 and 51 have the standard Hellcat
Prestage - 722hp $1195
Stage 1 - 757hp $895 plus prestage

This is the response I got. Am I getting the runaround already? I used the email provided.

Jumping in for Chuck! Thank you for your inquiry. At this time, there is no information about if/when Direct Connection will offer Stage Kits applicable to the Ram TRX. You’re welcome to continue to monitor www.DCperformance.com, but we recommend you reach out to Ram regarding performance upgrades for your vehicle. Here is the link to their contact page: https://www.ramtrucks.com/webselfservice/ram/emailpage.html

Best,

Sarah

Direct Connection Tech Hotline Team

800-998-1110

I made the case for the stage kits and an updated email to send request to... I'd hate to find the head of Ram email and flood his inbox... or maybe we should...
1655318182986.png

Contact Chuck Spicer at:
1-800-998-1110
[email protected]

UPDATE:
View attachment 44487

Looks like we got a quick update because a lot of people have emailed them in such a short time. I'm going to see if Chuck can give me a Ram contact to send request to for TRX stage kits. Even if I got to find the head of Ram email, I'll get some answers!

done

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back