Please listen to video

would you mind telling me how many more inches the ram bar sits above the antenna?

I already delivered the truck to the aftermarket shop or I would. I'd guess four to five inches but I'll be able to measure for you in a week or two but hopefully you find out before then.

I believe that is very good news my friend. How do you like the driving experience?

In one word.... Orgasmic.

Okay, okay. Not that good. But damn.... Getting onto the freeway this morning off of the two lane access road was a THRILL. I let her get a little whiny and passed a couple of Stangs, Camaros and such in the outside lane and then hit the acceleration lane and WOW. IT WAS AWESOME.

Funny you ask Caliche....

I think it all but disappeared but the highway noise was so bad when I dropped it off this morning that it's hard to tell. I think it's gone after the truck warmed up.

In your garage it was loud probably because it was reflecting off the walls. That outside video you can hear it but like you said the highway noise kind of mask it but I had headphones on and sounded fine to me so far. Probably get a nice vid when you get back home without the highway should be easier to tell.

So I did notice today that although the noise is constant, it’s less noticeable in park but gets a lot louder in drive. Any thoughts on that?

So I did notice today that although the noise is constant, it’s less noticeable in park but gets a lot louder in drive. Any thoughts on that?
You have a load on the engine in drive.

Same with mine , happens for about 10 min of warming up. Then I hear it quietly after , more so at a drive threw of some sort . If you get Underneath the truck it seems like he ticking comes right by the trans . I’m not mechanic tho. I’m just gonna put the loudest exhaust possible to drown out the noise ha

Who's going to offer a sound deadening precut kit for the TRX engine bay to hide the sound?

Who's going to offer a sound deadening precut kit for the TRX engine bay to hide the sound?

I can only speak for my truck but in the cab you can barely hear it. It's when you walk up to the truck after the remote start that it's noticeable.

I can only speak for my truck but in the cab you can barely hear it. It's when you walk up to the truck after the remote start that it's noticeable.
When I’m driving past a building or even other cars I can clearly hear it echoing and it’s disgusting.
Sounds like something is wrong with my brand new beautiful truck. Which makes it look like I’m a huge piece of shit who doesn’t take care of my stuff

When I’m driving past a building or even other cars I can clearly hear it echoing and it’s disgusting.
Sounds like something is wrong with my brand new beautiful truck. Which makes it look like I’m a huge piece of shit who doesn’t take care of my stuff
I hope somehow this all works out in your favor.........I can feel your pain and I'm not happy about it from a distance

I hope somehow this all works out in your favor.........I can feel your pain and I'm not happy about it from a distance
I appreciate that. I’m sure it’ll be worked out but I honestly wish I had just gotten an issue free truck and was able to enjoy it.
She is obviously a blast to drive and I love everything about her, but I just can’t with this noise.

The response from FCA is identical to what GM did to so many people who experienced issues with the 8 speed transmission in GM trucks when they were causing vibration in 2015+ vehicles. Many a dealership would acknowledge the issue for GM to override that decision and say it was completely normal. Some people had transmissions replaced, field engineer inspections, etc. with completely varied results.

I hope everything works out in your favor and you end up in a new trouble free truck. This is my first order on a super high demand vehicle. Dealership had a wide timeframe on estimated delivery of 4-9 months. Unfortunately I have carbon, TR2 leather seats, park sensors, and two tone paint.

The response from FCA is identical to what GM did to so many people who experienced issues with the 8 speed transmission in GM trucks when they were causing vibration in 2015+ vehicles. Many a dealership would acknowledge the issue for GM to override that decision and say it was completely normal. Some people had transmissions replaced, field engineer inspections, etc. with completely varied results.

I hope everything works out in your favor and you end up in a new trouble free truck. This is my first order on a super high demand vehicle. Dealership had a wide timeframe on estimated delivery of 4-9 months. Unfortunately I have carbon, TR2 leather seats, park sensors, and two tone paint.
It’s sad that they would fuck over their customers like this. Especially the customers who are willing to spend almost 100k, but regardless of the price when you buy a new vehicle you should be getting an issue free truck that has been quality checked.

My wait could definitely put me into the MY22 which I wouldn't mind given it has the new Uconnent version but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay more for it.

My wait could definitely put me into the MY22 which I wouldn't mind given it has the new Uconnent version but I'll be damned if I'm going to pay more for it.
I’m probably going to ask for a 22 as a replacement for this one

In fairness the piece of shit part might be true

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back