Please listen to video

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Oh I’ve tried it many times in Iraq.
The Marines actually pay you to do (not very much tho)
Probably stick with bourbon this time
You should just go full drill on them, start screaming about how you did not go to war, get divorced and kill a bunch of terrorists in order to save for this truck so they could fuck up your experience.

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
Reaction score
Fca customer service finally responded with “We are still waiting on the TA - engineering”
And I replied- Pennsylvania’s lemon law kicks in at 30 days in the shop. Today is day 10
This would probably be me. Refuse to sign off on it until everything is perfect.

VA-TREX

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 RAM TRX, 2005 RAM 2500 Cummins
Current Ride #2
Victory Jackpot
miltary
U.S. Army
Fca customer service finally responded with “We are still waiting on the TA - engineering”
And I replied- Pennsylvania’s lemon law kicks in at 30 days in the shop. Today is day 10
As annoying as that news is for you personally, the fact that this issue has made is way so far up the chain could be a good thing for the rest of us 'squeakers' and potentially trigger a recall. Or at least a memo to dealerships for what to look at when they have a TRX in their shop. I salute your patience, as I don't think I have it in me to not play with my new toy for 10 f*cking days after dropping close to 6 figures on it. Come on Stellantis, get your shit together and help us out in a timely fashion!

And looks like you (crazyotter) are back to the dreaded "Hurry up and wait!" LOL

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 GMC 2500 trade for TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
How the hell is it taking this long just to DIAGNOSE the problem?!
Did their “engineers” go to University of Phoenix or something?!
Hey wait one sec, I know a lot of good peeps that went to that reputable U. In the clouds....😂

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
As annoying as that news is for you personally, the fact that this issue has made is way so far up the chain could be a good thing for the rest of us 'squeakers' and potentially trigger a recall. Or at least a memo to dealerships for what to look at when they have a TRX in their shop. I salute your patience, as I don't think I have it in me to not play with my new toy for 10 f*cking days after dropping close to 6 figures on it. Come on Stellantis, get your shit together and help us out in a timely fashion!

And looks like you (crazyotter) are back to the dreaded "Hurry up and wait!" LOL
Don't let the Mopar guys hear you talking about their tick like that...

Kerry0805

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
Hey wait one sec, I know a lot of good peeps that went to that reputable U. In the clouds....😂
I think there is a meme (I can't find it) that shows The Child (Grogu) and a keyboard and it says something about how he fell asleep on the keyboard and woke up with a degree from U. of Phoenix. Really funny! :love:

Hellasaurus

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
miltary
Army
Careful, you don’t want to tip your hand, you want them to not be aware your tracking the days. Sometimes they try to take the vehicle off the rolls or get a customer to keep them while they wait for parts to come in. The is ticking while in the shop. It’s not ticking when they have people keep there trucks or if they close the ticket and reopen when parts come in. Glad you know your lemon law rules for your state. Looks like it’s going to come in handy for many TRX owners.

Kerry0805

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
Careful, you don’t want to tip your hand, you want them to not be aware your tracking the days. Sometimes they try to take the vehicle off the rolls or get a customer to keep them while they wait for parts to come in. The is ticking while in the shop. It’s not ticking when they have people keep there trucks or if they close the ticket and reopen when parts come in. Glad you know your lemon law rules for your state. Looks like it’s going to come in handy for many TRX owners.
Careful, the number of messages you show is "666" in your profile to the left - pretty sure that's not indicative of good luck... :ROFLMAO:

OP
Crazyotter

Crazyotter

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
M3
miltary
USMC
I was advised to leave them alone from now on. I will be sending no communications there way, only responding as needed.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com