Pins & Needles

DShaff05

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Q5
New member here from Central California. Really looking forward to digging in to these forums! Like everyone else here can't wait for my TRX Delivery Day! Thanks in advance to everyone sharing their experiences and helping keep us all up to date!

Pull on your helmet strap a little, Make sure your gloves are good and tight, Pull the clutch in, Put in gear, Lean forward!!! You get the picture!!🤠 welcome come on in and make yourself comfortable.

New member here from Central California. Really looking forward to digging in to these forums! Like everyone else here can't wait for my TRX Delivery Day! Thanks in advance to everyone sharing their experiences and helping keep us all up to date!
Welcome to the forum! What color and options did you order?

Welcome to the forum....

We are all going crazy waiting. I have been waiting since November. Most other members since August. Either way really long

Welcome to the forum! What's your spec? Also where are you located? I'm in the bay area with an eta in late jan early feb

Welcome! I’m just south of Sacramento in Elk Grove...waiting on my LE that’s been ordered since early September.

Attachments

• 20210114_125336.jpg
    20210114_125336.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 11

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back