Pins & Needles

DShaff05

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Q5
New member here from Central California. Really looking forward to digging in to these forums! Like everyone else here can't wait for my TRX Delivery Day! Thanks in advance to everyone sharing their experiences and helping keep us all up to date!

More Cow Bell

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2020 Rubicon
Pull on your helmet strap a little, Make sure your gloves are good and tight, Pull the clutch in, Put in gear, Lean forward!!! You get the picture!!🤠 welcome come on in and make yourself comfortable.

tkdr6

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Ram 3500 Laramie
New member here from Central California. Really looking forward to digging in to these forums! Like everyone else here can't wait for my TRX Delivery Day! Thanks in advance to everyone sharing their experiences and helping keep us all up to date!
Welcome to the forum! What color and options did you order?

NashRam

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Laramie
Welcome to the forum....

Agonza11

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep
We are all going crazy waiting. I have been waiting since November. Most other members since August. Either way really long

humble

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
A few BMWs
Welcome to the forum! What's your spec? Also where are you located? I'm in the bay area with an eta in late jan early feb

WILDDUX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
ZR2 Bison Diesel and HD Ram.
Welcome! I’m just south of Sacramento in Elk Grove...waiting on my LE that’s been ordered since early September.

OP
D

DShaff05

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Audi Q5

Attachments

• 20210114_125336.jpg
    20210114_125336.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 7

Latest Discussions...