Picked up truck with New tires/wheels

Ziegsraiders

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
NA
Picking up my truck. I Put 37s—Toyo MT1350s–With 18” black rhinos (+15 offset). No rubbing so far.

2B928921-C98F-4122-B698-42284C45E4A6.jpeg

350112A2-0AD1-48F0-BF2F-58A106BBEE9E.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks awesome and congrats!

Congratulations the silver with those bad ass wheels looks awesome. Hope you like it as much as all of us.... Enjoy!

Nice, something about the silver makes the tires look even bigger.

That looks great!
I’m assuming you had the factory black wheels from the start?

That looks great!
I’m assuming you had the factory black wheels from the start?
I had my buddy, who runs the dealership, put the aftermarket wheels and tires on at the dealer before I picked up the truck. I decided to go with more tire instead of more wheel—which looks great.

Looks awesome! Is that the Black Rhion Raid? Looking at the BR website it looks like it's an 18x9.5 with +12 offset. If that's the case then it's good to know they fit with no rubbing! That means up to +12mm out from stock works without rubbing.

Edit: See OPs post below. These do rub.

Last edited:
Hell yeah that looks great!

Looks amazing, i assume there was a brake caliper grinding ? or all was smooth ? does the allignment stick on wheel weights clear the caliper ?

Oh they will rub when the wheels are turned and the suspension goes far enough into travel. Just hope not too much damage is done.

Oh they will rub when the wheels are turned and the suspension goes far enough into travel. Just hope not too much damage is done.
you're right, they rub slightly at full turn--nothing major and doesn't happen often. However, I will put on stock wheels and rims on if I go off roading.

Last edited:
Back