TRX808

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator LE
Military
Retired Army
Just picked up my TRX from my buddy's wrap shop. Sam Carlino, CEO of CW Wraps in Post Falls Idaho, did an amazing job! Complete wrap and ceramic coating over the entire truck. They really took care of me! I was sticking with black but being in Hawaii and the 4 trucks headed that way are all black, decided to be slightly different. More pics to come.
5B68357A-779C-4B02-9509-992F9168C21A.jpeg

Added a video CW Wraps took as we were leaving the shop...

Last edited:
I noticed Hawaii in the wrap

Wow that looks really good!

That is sick. How much did it cost?

Congrats, I think yours is the 1st wrapped TRX on the forum, it looks amazing.

Did you get it from Dave Smith Motors? If so, how was your experience? Looks amazing!

Also, Buck Knives is in Post Falls. Stop by and grab some knives too!

Did you get it from Dave Smith Motors? If so, how was your experience? Looks amazing!

Also, Buck Knives is in Post Falls. Stop by and grab some knives too!
Yes sir, way better going through Dave Smith than buying from dealers in Hawaii. Picked it up yesterday, delivered to the port this morning and sitting on the plane getting ready to leave back to Hawaii. I’ll grab some knives next time through!

Very cool! Congrats! Awesome looking. What ceramic coating did you go for?

Yes sir, way better going through Dave Smith than buying from dealers in Hawaii. Picked it up yesterday, delivered to the port this morning and sitting on the plane getting ready to leave back to Hawaii. I’ll grab some knives next time through!
Good to know! I'm going to end up with a 75th Anniversary Power Wagon from Dave Smith, so I am glad to hear it was a good experience. Have a safe flight back!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back