Picked up my TRX Yesterday

akersa0091

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Mazda Cx-5
I was finally able to pick up my TRX yesterday at my dealership.

I know BBB has been following delivery times.

My build date was 2/9 and WS 2/9. Delivery shipped out on 2/11 and arrived via rail to the dealership on 2/22.

This thing is a beast. A lot bigger than you expect in person seeing it for the first time. Be ready to drive the beast when you all get yours. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we all get to post our victory post soon together 😁😁😁

@KnightMare, I had them put it up on the rack and I inspected very single bolt, housing, and suspension piece myself. Everything seemed really locked down and nothing missing. I spent like 45 minutes under there looking with the service manager 😂😂

Attachments

• 20210222_181814.jpg
    20210222_181814.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 177
  • 20210222_181755.jpg
    20210222_181755.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 170

My build date was 2/9 and WS 2/9. Delivery shipped out on 2/11 and arrived via rail to the dealership on 2/22.

This thing is a beast. A lot bigger than you expect in person seeing it for the first time. Be ready to drive the beast when you all get yours. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we all get to post our victory post soon together 😁😁😁

@KnightMare, I had them put it up on the rack and I inspected very single bolt, housing, and suspension piece myself. Everything seemed really locked down and nothing missing. I spent like 45 minutes under there looking with the service manager 😂😂
Congrats. It looks awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics. Tagging @tripleB for that shipping info. The man is a data crunching machine.

That is encouraging. Since yours was built 2/9, I am hoping we see a better 'leaving the plant quality given this is post @KnightMare first videos on issues.

Awesome, congrats! I’m torn between the red and granite..... not sure what color to get. My last 2 rams the 2015 and my current 2019 have been the red. Said I was going to change it up this time but after seeing more photos pop up I don’t know. Can you post a more photos when you get can. Thanks!

Hey waited months, what's waiting another hour to make sure you don't spend a day trying to get towed back to the dealership lol

Congrats on the new Beast, hope you enjoy the hell out of it!

Awesome, congrats! I’m torn between the red and granite..... not sure what color to get. My last 2 rams the 2015 and my current 2019 have been the red. Said I was going to change it up this time but after seeing more photos pop up I don’t know. Can you post a more photos when you get can. Thanks!
Honestly the red in person looks so good. I saw them side by side at the dealership. It just stands out in red as a super truck. I almost did the same thing, but I am so happy now I went with red!!!

Hey waited months, what's waiting another hour to make sure you don't spend a day trying to get towed back to the dealership lol
Exactly!!! I was literally watching your last video you posted making notes to come in a check off before I left there. The sales people were like... "oh we checked it over already this morning". I told them to put it back I wanted to look myself lol.

Thanks knightmare for everything. Your doing such a great job helping us all out. You and all the moderators and Admins.

Congratulations!
Assuming there is no chirping noise under the engine right?

I GET MINE TOMORROW AND I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!

Man.... That red REALLY looks awesome.
I’m sorting out shipping. Should be here in a couple weeks. I’m excited

I GET MINE TOMORROW AND I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!

Man.... That red REALLY looks awesome.
Hey are you getting your truck from El Paso Tx? I was looking for a vin that was offered to me a long time ago here in el paso and I saw your name next to it on the spreadsheet. But I am not sure if I'm confusing the Vin

Congratulations ‼️ Welcome to the party‼️🥳

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back