Picked up my TRX Yesterday

akersa0091

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Mazda Cx-5
I was finally able to pick up my TRX yesterday at my dealership.

I know BBB has been following delivery times.

My build date was 2/9 and WS 2/9. Delivery shipped out on 2/11 and arrived via rail to the dealership on 2/22.

This thing is a beast. A lot bigger than you expect in person seeing it for the first time. Be ready to drive the beast when you all get yours. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we all get to post our victory post soon together 😁😁😁

@KnightMare, I had them put it up on the rack and I inspected very single bolt, housing, and suspension piece myself. Everything seemed really locked down and nothing missing. I spent like 45 minutes under there looking with the service manager 😂😂

Attachments

• 20210222_181814.jpg
    20210222_181814.jpg
    562 KB · Views: 166
  • 20210222_181755.jpg
    20210222_181755.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 158

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 C8 Corvette

My build date was 2/9 and WS 2/9. Delivery shipped out on 2/11 and arrived via rail to the dealership on 2/22.

This thing is a beast. A lot bigger than you expect in person seeing it for the first time. Be ready to drive the beast when you all get yours. Good luck to everyone and hopefully we all get to post our victory post soon together 😁😁😁

@KnightMare, I had them put it up on the rack and I inspected very single bolt, housing, and suspension piece myself. Everything seemed really locked down and nothing missing. I spent like 45 minutes under there looking with the service manager 😂😂
Congrats. It looks awesome. Thanks for sharing the pics. Tagging @tripleB for that shipping info. The man is a data crunching machine.

HiElevation

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Tundra Platinum

That is encouraging. Since yours was built 2/9, I am hoping we see a better 'leaving the plant quality given this is post @KnightMare first videos on issues.

DJ85

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500
Awesome, congrats! I’m torn between the red and granite..... not sure what color to get. My last 2 rams the 2015 and my current 2019 have been the red. Said I was going to change it up this time but after seeing more photos pop up I don’t know. Can you post a more photos when you get can. Thanks!

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle

Hey waited months, what's waiting another hour to make sure you don't spend a day trying to get towed back to the dealership lol

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max

Congrats on the new Beast, hope you enjoy the hell out of it!

OP
akersa0091

akersa0091

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Mazda Cx-5
Awesome, congrats! I’m torn between the red and granite..... not sure what color to get. My last 2 rams the 2015 and my current 2019 have been the red. Said I was going to change it up this time but after seeing more photos pop up I don’t know. Can you post a more photos when you get can. Thanks!
Honestly the red in person looks so good. I saw them side by side at the dealership. It just stands out in red as a super truck. I almost did the same thing, but I am so happy now I went with red!!!

OP
akersa0091

akersa0091

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Mazda Cx-5
Hey waited months, what's waiting another hour to make sure you don't spend a day trying to get towed back to the dealership lol
Exactly!!! I was literally watching your last video you posted making notes to come in a check off before I left there. The sales people were like... "oh we checked it over already this morning". I told them to put it back I wanted to look myself lol.

Thanks knightmare for everything. Your doing such a great job helping us all out. You and all the moderators and Admins.

Crazyotter

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
M3
Military
USMC

Congratulations!
Assuming there is no chirping noise under the engine right?

Bambi

The Stripper Hunter
TRX of the Month
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
I GET MINE TOMORROW AND I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!

Man.... That red REALLY looks awesome.
I’m sorting out shipping. Should be here in a couple weeks. I’m excited

Serluna

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
I GET MINE TOMORROW AND I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!!!!!!

Man.... That red REALLY looks awesome.
Hey are you getting your truck from El Paso Tx? I was looking for a vin that was offered to me a long time ago here in el paso and I saw your name next to it on the spreadsheet. But I am not sure if I'm confusing the Vin

Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX (Black)
Current Ride #2
2020 Hellcat Charger Widebody (Triple Nickle)

Congratulations ‼️ Welcome to the party‼️🥳

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton