Pic requests.

So when I was waiting and never seeing one in person I had a lot of things I wish I had seen beforehand or I was curious about.

if you have any pic requests for specific areas, things or components post them and I’ll do my best to grab a shot.
I will take anything for pictures. I'm not picky :)

So when I was waiting and never seeing one in person I had a lot of things I wish I had seen beforehand or I was curious about.

if you have any pic requests for specific areas, things or components post them and I’ll do my best to grab a shot.
Did you get the bed utility group? Would like to see a better picture of the rail system.

Would love pictures of my elusive build sheet, WS, truck.. anything from 903300 would be great!

Attachments

• E4EDF384-B57E-4CF3-BE82-A28BBDCC1992.jpeg
    E4EDF384-B57E-4CF3-BE82-A28BBDCC1992.jpeg
    508.7 KB · Views: 99
I wonder if the E channel tie downs work in that rail. Does anyone know?

Looking for pictures of the brake calipers thru the factory black rims. I’m wondering if getting calipers painted would even be noticeable.

Looking for pictures of the brake calipers thru the factory black rims. I’m wondering if getting calipers painted would even be noticeable.

Might be what you are looking for.

Can you please post a closeup of the 2 tone paint area. I am trying to figure out if the two-tone bottom panel is a separate panel from the door panel or all one piece. The question I am ultimately trying to answer is how a wrap will account for the two-tone portion. Will I need to wrap the entire panel and cover the two-tone or is the two-tone panel a separate body piece.

Thanks!

EDIT: If it is two panels, do you think the lower black panel is removable easy from the car?

Hey let's see some T Type pics!

Thanks for posting the photo of the rails.

Attachments

• C4FECA74-F1DC-45E0-96E6-6936596C3F09.jpeg
    C4FECA74-F1DC-45E0-96E6-6936596C3F09.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 48
  • E35ACA4F-22CA-4D10-91CA-1556B6EC5B77.jpeg
    E35ACA4F-22CA-4D10-91CA-1556B6EC5B77.jpeg
    327.1 KB · Views: 48
Can you please post a closeup of the 2 tone paint area. I am trying to figure out if the two-tone bottom panel is a separate panel from the door panel or all one piece. The question I am ultimately trying to answer is how a wrap will account for the two-tone portion. Will I need to wrap the entire panel and cover the two-tone or is the two-tone panel a separate body piece.

Thanks!

EDIT: If it is two panels, do you think the lower black panel is removable easy from the car?
I was creeping on a LE in a parking lot, looking closely at exactly that part. It is one panel. The color seam is in a body line of the truck, so you’ll be wrapping one panel.

Very nice T-type you got there my friend!

Last edited:
No. I have the e channels in my trailer and now have the bed rails on my TRX.....not compatible
Crap, would it have been that hard to use an industry format? What the hell.

Back