Personalized window stickers

Mpavalanche1

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Just thought I’d post this since I haven’t seen anyone else post about it. When your dealership took your order and submitted in your name, RAM made it personal just for you. Apologies in advance if someone has already posted about it.

Attachments

• 5CA754C5-9316-432E-8C10-2D406B4A9CBA.jpeg
    5CA754C5-9316-432E-8C10-2D406B4A9CBA.jpeg
    190.9 KB · Views: 130

Troy dunlap

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
V8 Raptor
Military
Regular Army
Just thought I’d post this since I haven’t seen anyone else post about it. When your dealership took your order and submitted in your name, RAM made it personal just for you. Apologies in advance if someone has already posted about it.
Super cool

DulcejuanDiaz

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram truck
Take the window sticker to Fed Ex and they will laminate it for you.

EhhSea

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 1500 Sport

I like that! If only they could have made a special place on the console badge for a name or something you could pay a little extra for. That would be a sweet touch.

Agonza11

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep
That is cool. Is eveybody getting it personalized?

rmcalhany

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
mine came with NO window sticker at all. Dealer had to order an original. We'll see if I ever get one with my name on it...

CSM175

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2017 Ram Rebel Mojave Sand Edition (SOLD)
Current Ride #2
2016 Dodge Charger R/T
Military
US Army - retired
Yes, it should come that way, but at this point I think I should have ordered in the dealer name...might have it by now.

Havasu Bill

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Longhorn
Military
CA National Guard
Mine doesn't show that which leads me to believe they ordered it in their name. If that got me to KZ status with an 11/13/20 order date I'm certainly good with it. Hope the weather back there gets better so they can ship it!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com