Jo Mess

SFLA TRX
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep JK
Current Ride #2
BMW M5 Competion
To those that have already picked up their TRX, I have a question. Is there a part missing in the front of the A pillar at the bottom of the windshield? This doesn't look right. It looks like something is missing
and it's on both the driver's side and passenger side. Any thought's?
IMG_9813.jpg

To those that have already picked up their TRX, I have a question. Is there a part missing in the front of the A pillar at the bottom of the windshield? This doesn't look right. It looks like something is missing
View attachment 5407
I don't have my truck but some plastic trim piece is missing. You can see the two slots for the clips that hold it on.

View attachment 5407
B20A6556-C22D-49D6-8CAB-26B69B4F659F.png

I'm waiting for a better pic. Is the other side missing too?
1613843004879.png

1613843050235.png

View attachment 5407

Go back to the dealer and request a new part (68299455AC), if they don't have any just take it from another truck on their lot. That's BS man, very obvious to see as well. Not sure why the plant or PDI didn't catch it

View attachment 5407
No way! If the dealer or someone didn't take this off, then Ram's Quality Control is really missing the most obvious things. @RamCares

Go back to the dealer and request a new part (68299455AC), if they don't have any just take it from another truck on their lot. That's BS man, very obvious to see as well. Not sure why the plant or PDI didn't catch it
Thanks, on my way to the dealer.

View attachment 5407
I would certainly think that the edge of that glass is not supposed to be exposed like it is...

They really should give all the first year of any special model, but especially this one extended warranties and some form of direct/professionally handled communication to the product/engineering team.

I'm cool with being part of improvements if somewhat compensated (extended warranty) and feedback that will be taken and acted upon.

Wow...maybe it blew off during transport?

Wow...maybe it blew off during transport?
Thats what I think. It blew off. I'd rather have this problem then missing suspension bolts

View attachment 5407
Hello @Jo Mess, we would be happy to assist you and your dealer in resolving this should our additional support be needed! Feel free to reach out in a private message at anytime.

Kathryn
Ram Cares

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back