Jester

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Military
Air Force
For those that have received their trucks, what owners manual did you get? This is the one that I received and it does not appear to be for the TRX.

My damn KTM 300 I just bought came with a really nice owner's manual, specialized. This shows rotary dial, etc.

I want to personally go to Detroit and have a wtf are you doing conversation about this whole cluster F of a delivery/ordering/launch.

Attachments

• 20210211_184411.jpg
    20210211_184411.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 72
For those that have received their trucks, what owners manual did you get? This is the one that I received and it does not appear to be for the TRX.

My damn KTM 300 I just bought came with a really nice owner's manual, specialized. This shows rotary dial, etc.

I want to personally go to Detroit and have a wtf are you doing conversation about this whole cluster F of a delivery/ordering/launch.
Try this

Are you fucking kidding me? I need to call Mike tomorrow. They can't even get the owners manual right? I need to take my truck back in as airbag light just went on. Maybe they liked my owners manual.

Bambie - I'm brining whiskey to your place and we are going to call corporate on speakerphone. Lets get on the earnings call and pretend we are investors for Q&A and ask about this launch.

Are you fucking kidding me? I need to call Mike tomorrow. They can't even get the owners manual right? I need to take my truck back in as airbag light just went on. Maybe they liked my owners manual.

Bambie - I'm brining whiskey to your place and we are going to call corporate on speakerphone. Lets get on the earnings call and pretend we are investors for Q&A and ask about this launch.
They really have to be fucking with us at this point. Heres your basically 6 figure supertruck.

eats diff, damper held with usb cable, washer nozzles, half the floormats, owners manual from a caravan

Whatever happened to that owner's app they were supposed to be developing? Interactive to show you how all these new features work?
Heh. They can’t even get the bolts on right and lines for trivial fluids like oil attached. Mobile app lol

Ram in a nutshell
F0B799BC-20E8-4D14-AF22-0FB65A683A11.jpeg
6F1DB51F-7C71-406D-84C5-84573A11DDD7.jpeg
76686E0C-DA58-43E8-8538-A7F4B56CD829.jpeg

Attachments

• 20210211_191523.jpg
    20210211_191523.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 14
Love the phone. And before someone tells me I'm whining about an owners manual, realize I'm 90k less, and trying to enjoy a drink with my retriever who is smarter than the person responsible for the TRX launch (true).

I poured a drink to sit down and read the manual, and I get the fleet owners manual
7A8A23B2-1D4E-44B0-B916-B6130D5F1177.jpeg

Love the phone. And before someone tells me I'm whining about an owners manual, realize I'm 90k less, and trying to enjoy a drink with my retriever who is smarter than the person responsible for the TRX launch (true).

I poured a drink to sit down and read the manual, and I get the fleet owners manual
Please Sir step away from the ledge.... help is on its way.

DA397BEA-D988-466C-AEC4-DB582202CBC5.jpeg

Lol

@Jester come on. This is hilarious

Last edited:
200.gif
I have to say. Not sure why they can't get this right. An 89' sheepdog jumps just fine and the tail doesn't even fall off, let alone the gas cap.

Back