Overall a good inspection-two issues found

crackerjack

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500
Picked up mine and drove it 900 miles from Texas to Arizona with no issues.

Put it on the lift today with my mechanic and found everything to be in good shape with two exceptions.

The front differential fluid was about one inch low, maybe a little less.

The driver side bracket holding the front of the rear wheel well fender was laying there. And one bolt was left laying there also. We can’t figure out why it was even still there but it was. Added three bolts and it’s in place now. The first picture shows the passenger side bracket. Second shows the missing area on the drivers side. Third shows the driver side bracket installed

Otherwise all the issues that have been listed on this site were perfect.

Attachments

• 02636831-0BAF-4B6B-ADF3-6E45E38ABE2C.jpeg
    02636831-0BAF-4B6B-ADF3-6E45E38ABE2C.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 759
  • 41E4F051-A7E7-47F8-A162-3339567255F4.jpeg
    41E4F051-A7E7-47F8-A162-3339567255F4.jpeg
    259.2 KB · Views: 127
  • 2BAB9C4A-040C-4193-AB69-E987C6771550.jpeg
    2BAB9C4A-040C-4193-AB69-E987C6771550.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 125

Put it on the lift today with my mechanic and found everything to be in good shape with two exceptions.

The driver side bracket holding the front of the rear wheel well fender was laying there. And one bolt was left laying there also. We can’t figure out why it was even still there but it was. Added three bolts and it’s in place now. The first picture shows the passenger side bracket. Second shows the missing area on the drivers side. Third shows the driver side bracket installed

Wow, glad you made it safely back home.

How was the PDI at the dealer? If you were there for it. Thanks

I am starting think that a bunch of Raptor owners are working on the TRX production line

Who is inspecting these trucks? I would expect this kind of QC in a 3rd world country!

A764AC32-9DD1-420D-AD10-57CD88143010.gif

They all about Profit Sharing. Get the #'s

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back