TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mustang GT
Current Ride #2
4Runner TRD Pro
Military
USAF
Went to order a 2022 TRX yesterday. Dealer said that the following 4 items would be deleted from my order: 19 speaker HK, ParkSense Front and Rear Park-Assist, Surround-View Camera, and Blind-Spot and Cross-Path. Plus the factory is requiring the Hood Graphics. Anyone else heard this? Wonder how long I'll have to wait until these restrictions are lifted.

Brudish

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 TRX
Military
Retired Army, Air Force
Requiring hood graphics? I've learned not to trust much of the info that comes from dealers. Whether intentional or not, they just pass alot of bad information.

KJY_62SC

Landscaper
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘22 TRX LVL2 (on order) Current: ‘19 F250
Went to order a 2022 TRX yesterday. Dealer said that the following 4 items would be deleted from my order: 19 speaker HK, ParkSense Front and Rear Park-Assist, Surround-View Camera, and Blind-Spot and Cross-Path. Plus the factory is requiring the Hood Graphics. Anyone else heard this? Wonder how long I'll have to wait until these restrictions are lifted.
Have you tried a different dealer? Haven't seen this mentioned anywhere on here recently.

Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 2500
Current Ride #2
Yukon Denali
Military
Army Vet
Find a new dealer.

OP
OP
lsav8tor

lsav8tor

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mustang GT
Current Ride #2
4Runner TRD Pro
Military
USAF
Sounds like total BS or else a troll posting...
The dealer wouldn’t take my order as configured, fully loaded. He may have been BSing me. I’m not trolling. I’m taking other's advice and going to another dealer this afternoon.

KennyLives

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2018 RAM 1500 Rebel
Current Ride #2
2019 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat
Military
Air Force
If I remember correctly when I ordered mine back in November, those items are now included in the lvl 2 package, maybe someone can confirm?

The requirements for the hood graphics, I call shenanigans from the dealership!!

Good luck!

TMNT_TRX

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
Hellcat Challenger
Military
Marine Corps
It sounds like the dealer has a truck ordered that way and is trying to stick you into it so they don’t lose out on a sale

Livin The Dream

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 RAM Longhorn 4x4 and 2020 2-Door Jeep Rubicon
Military
Ex Navy
If I remember correctly when I ordered mine back in November, those items are now included in the lvl 2 package, maybe someone can confirm?

The requirements for the hood graphics, I call shenanigans from the dealership!!

Good luck!

Yes, you are probably correct and 'shock' the OP interacted with an uninformed salesman...

RobsTRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
The peoples republic of New york... Long Island
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2016 supercharged Silverado
I had one dealer tell me ordering was closed while another dealer was taking my deposit and placing the order ....
There are 2 dealers selling well under MSRP on this forum. I ordered from both and saved $$. I would suggest doing the same. I was told to expect 6-8 months for a lev2 less on a 1

OP
OP
lsav8tor

lsav8tor

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Mustang GT
Current Ride #2
4Runner TRD Pro
Military
USAF
Thanks to all for the feedback. Next dealer told me that the TRX couldn't be ordered until March. Finally landed with a dealer that took my order on 1/11. Called me with my VIN on 1/13.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com