Order update

I just went with a basic trx nothing special, i wanted to get a sunroof but then I would have to upgrade to package one but I liked the cloth seats more
That’s rare. I went the opposite route. Level 2, carbon fiber, red accent interior, etc, but with NO sunroof.

Ordered: August 30
Scheduled: December 14
In Production: January 9
Vehicle Built: January 12
Shipped: January 15

Initially Ram Tracker said 2/17 for arrival date but then bumped to 2/3 after a day or so. Dealer says truck should be in the state on Monday and could take a week or so for it to be processed and arrive to the dealership. Seems like things were expedited 🤷‍♂️

hmmm... I was looking at whether I order another black trx (stolen yesterday) or whether I get a granite.... based on what I am reading it sounds like there has been a delay with the granite builds????

hmmm... I was looking at whether I order another black trx (stolen yesterday) or whether I get a granite.... based on what I am reading it sounds like there has been a delay with the granite builds????
There was some delay but they are moving now. As far as a future delay with any color your rolling the dice so pick what you want. My granite will still be here 6 months from order maybe a 3 week delay. No biggie.

Check with your dealer, but online the only colors available now are black, red and white

This is turning out to be even worse experience than ordering CT5-BW. Placed order on Sep 30th and it is not even scheduled fforbuild yet. On the other hand i keep seeing ads on FB about dealers have them on lot, selling at or over MSRP.

Don't take this as an attack on you because it is definitely not! This honestly pisses me off. I ordered 19 Sep (a full month before OP) and nothing. Not scheduled, no changes whatsoever. Just got off the phone with the dealer and canceled and they are doing the refund as I'm typing this. Just shitty the way Ram builds their stuff. I'll spend my $100k on something better.

Order 13 Oct, NADA either.
I ordered Oct 13th as well and still nothing like you. I did order basically every option aside from towing group, so I did expect to wait a bit longer, but kinda weird that some late October/early Nov orders are getting scheduled and I still haven't seen a lick of info

Don't take this as an attack on you because it is definitely not! This honestly pisses me off. I ordered 19 Sep (a full month before OP) and nothing. Not scheduled, no changes whatsoever. Just got off the phone with the dealer and canceled and they are doing the refund as I'm typing this. Just shitty the way Ram builds their stuff. I'll spend my $100k on something better.
Sorry to hear that. The tracking is not perfect but it is totally worth the wait and you will get a truck unless you pull out. Mine went from ZERO updates to in production, then built, then shipped all within about 1-2 weeks. It got to the dealership pretty quickly after that too. After many months of no update... I was very happy overall.

Mine just shipped supposedly and is due on Feb 7th at my dealer. Total of just over 5 months. Kind of Anti Climactic now. I hope I can get the "juices" flowing for the truck again. Right now, theres nothing! LOL

While I understand the frustration, yeah it sucks and I just went through the long wait myself, just a little bit of reading here would have prepared you for the extended wait. Anyone who's going to place an order should be able to find information about wait times pretty easily and not just on this site but there's threads on plenty of other vehicle forums as well.

I think what is lost in all this frustration is the '23's have only been in production for 7 weeks. A lot of us ordered well before that (my order was 9.22). I'm sitting in KZS status with a 2.19 delivery date and I'm happy I'm that far along considering what some of y'all have been through. If that date holds, it'll have been 5 months since ordering but 2.5 months since production started.

I think what is lost in all this frustration is the '23's have only been in production for 7 weeks. A lot of us ordered well before that (my order was 9.22). I'm sitting in KZS status with a 2.19 delivery date and I'm happy I'm that far along considering what some of y'all have been through. If that date holds, it'll have been 5 months since ordering but 2.5 months since production started.
OP ordered after me and his is already scheduled yet mine and others have not. Mine is fully loaded red.... so maybe it has something to do with it.

Mine just shipped supposedly and is due on Feb 7th at my dealer. Total of just over 5 months. Kind of Anti Climactic now. I hope I can get the "juices" flowing for the truck again. Right now, theres nothing! LOL
I have an ETA now of 2/13 and feel the same way - LOL

While I understand the frustration, yeah it sucks and I just went through the long wait myself, just a little bit of reading here would have prepared you for the extended wait. Anyone who's going to place an order should be able to find information about wait times pretty easily and not just on this site but there's threads on plenty of other vehicle forums as well.
Oh I was 100% expecting a wait. My problem is that people that order 30 days after someone else get their stuff scheduled and built before the other person. All good though, I already canceled this morning and won't lose any sleep over it.

I guess this is the thread to ask this question: I just used the RAM TRX website to build and spec a TRX. I see that only red and white colors are available. Is this a glitch or had RAM ran out of all other colors?
They can mix the two and make pink, if you’d prefer!🤣

Oh I was 100% expecting a wait. My problem is that people that order 30 days after someone else get their stuff scheduled and built before the other person. All good though, I already canceled this morning and won't lose any sleep over it.
Different factors including parts availability, exact spec etc.. You were probably not too far off...
What are you buying instead?

Back