Order update

Josiah

TRX Member
Reaction score
Hi all , new member here. I had ordered a trx back in October of 2022 and yesterday day it officially says scheduled for production. About how long is this process? Thanks!
6AFE44EB-EC3E-45AC-8DAB-D18E4AC62092.png

My guess is built in 3-4 weeks, KZP until mid-March, and you'll receive it in April. Time will tell how accurate this guess is 🤣

KZP - arrived at body vendor. They install running boards, graphics, etc after the truck is built.

This step typically follows your window sticker. For a lot of us, it is/was known as KZPurgatory...our trucks were built, sitting in a lot waiting to be put on a train...painful days of no movement wondering if your truck has fallen victim to thieves and prostitutes.

KZP - arrived at body vendor. They install running boards, graphics, etc after the truck is built.

This step typically follows your window sticker. For a lot of us, it is known as KZPurgatory...our trucks were built, sitting in a lot waiting to be put on a train...painful days of no movement wondering if your truck has fallen victim to thieves and prostitutes.
Oh okay! If I didn’t add any of the exterior stuff that you mentioned or anything like that. Would it still go there?

Oh okay! If I didn’t add any of the exterior stuff that you mentioned or anything like that. Would it still go there?
Great question--I'm not sure, but I believe this step is also a holding phase for loading/shipping post-production. If that's the case, then the answer would be yes. The man that would know would be @tripleB

It's random. Mine moved into scheduled, production, then shipped all within about a week or two. After about 4 months of no updates and a status of 'order confirmed'

Hi all , new member here. I had ordered a trx back in October of 2022 and yesterday day it officially says scheduled for production. About how long is this process? Thanks!

Mine also went scheduled yesterday.

I guess this is the thread to ask this question: I just used the RAM TRX website to build and spec a TRX. I see that only red and white colors are available. Is this a glitch or had RAM ran out of all other colors?

Hi all , new member here. I had ordered a trx back in October of 2022 and yesterday day it officially says scheduled for production. About how long is this process? Thanks!View attachment 86221
I ordered 6 days after you, so I can hope to see the “scheduled” phase soon.

Also noticed that only red, black, and white are available on RAM’s website. Weird.

Thanks for the response. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my computer. I hope that I can still get my Granite order through with Granger. They have my specs from two weeks ago.

I set on scheduled on 12-15-2022 and went to production 1-19-2023 but just noticed it changed when I was looking it up after seeing your post.

I went am going for the Level 2, with trailer towing (not the mirror), Granite (hopefully), spray in bedliner, no Ram Bar or in-bed tire carrier. Though I will have Granger order my power running boards and install them before I get there. I was hoping to find a PPF installer around Iowa. What specs did you get?

I set on scheduled on 12-15-2022 and went to production 1-19-2023 but just noticed it changed when I was looking it up after seeing your post.
Hey I used to live in Wyoming. Newcastle to be exact. What a beautiful state that is with Black Hills and all the history.

Man I ordered 4 days before you and still no movement. Lucky! Haha

What’s specs did you get?
I just went with a basic trx nothing special, i wanted to get a sunroof but then I would have to upgrade to package one but I liked the cloth seats more

I ordered Sep 30th and no update on mine. I ordered Red color as well.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back