Order update

Josiah

TRX Member
Reaction score
Hi all , new member here. I had ordered a trx back in October of 2022 and yesterday day it officially says scheduled for production. About how long is this process? Thanks!
6AFE44EB-EC3E-45AC-8DAB-D18E4AC62092.png

RageWhite

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Ford F-150
Military
USAF
My guess is built in 3-4 weeks, KZP until mid-March, and you'll receive it in April. Time will tell how accurate this guess is 🤣

RageWhite

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Ford F-150
Military
USAF
KZP - arrived at body vendor. They install running boards, graphics, etc after the truck is built.

This step typically follows your window sticker. For a lot of us, it is/was known as KZPurgatory...our trucks were built, sitting in a lot waiting to be put on a train...painful days of no movement wondering if your truck has fallen victim to thieves and prostitutes.

OP
OP
J

Josiah

TRX Member
Reaction score
KZP - arrived at body vendor. They install running boards, graphics, etc after the truck is built.

This step typically follows your window sticker. For a lot of us, it is known as KZPurgatory...our trucks were built, sitting in a lot waiting to be put on a train...painful days of no movement wondering if your truck has fallen victim to thieves and prostitutes.
Oh okay! If I didn’t add any of the exterior stuff that you mentioned or anything like that. Would it still go there?

RageWhite

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Ford F-150
Military
USAF
Oh okay! If I didn’t add any of the exterior stuff that you mentioned or anything like that. Would it still go there?
Great question--I'm not sure, but I believe this step is also a holding phase for loading/shipping post-production. If that's the case, then the answer would be yes. The man that would know would be @tripleB

LDN

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
It's random. Mine moved into scheduled, production, then shipped all within about a week or two. After about 4 months of no updates and a status of 'order confirmed'

Stephen

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Ram TRX
Hi all , new member here. I had ordered a trx back in October of 2022 and yesterday day it officially says scheduled for production. About how long is this process? Thanks!

Mine also went scheduled yesterday.

Dark Wing

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport, 2005 Yukon XL SS2, 2018 Honda Accord, 2001 Saturn
I guess this is the thread to ask this question: I just used the RAM TRX website to build and spec a TRX. I see that only red and white colors are available. Is this a glitch or had RAM ran out of all other colors?

Russ103

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Raptor
Hi all , new member here. I had ordered a trx back in October of 2022 and yesterday day it officially says scheduled for production. About how long is this process? Thanks!View attachment 86221
I ordered 6 days after you, so I can hope to see the “scheduled” phase soon.

Also noticed that only red, black, and white are available on RAM’s website. Weird.

Dark Wing

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Thanks for the response. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't my computer. I hope that I can still get my Granite order through with Granger. They have my specs from two weeks ago.

SirRyan135

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
1969 Dodge Dart GTS 440 4-speed
Current Ride #2
2009 Dodge Durango
Military
Navy Vet
I set on scheduled on 12-15-2022 and went to production 1-19-2023 but just noticed it changed when I was looking it up after seeing your post.

Dark Wing

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
I went am going for the Level 2, with trailer towing (not the mirror), Granite (hopefully), spray in bedliner, no Ram Bar or in-bed tire carrier. Though I will have Granger order my power running boards and install them before I get there. I was hoping to find a PPF installer around Iowa. What specs did you get?

Dark Wing

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
I set on scheduled on 12-15-2022 and went to production 1-19-2023 but just noticed it changed when I was looking it up after seeing your post.
Hey I used to live in Wyoming. Newcastle to be exact. What a beautiful state that is with Black Hills and all the history.

ajamils

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango Hellcat, CT4-BW, 17 SS (Holden), 15 SS (Holden), Subaru Legacy GT
I ordered Sep 30th and no update on mine. I ordered Red color as well.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping