Order priority

FaZt1

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Question that someone here might have an answer for. My understanding is that customer orders take priority over dealer stock orders. So does that mean that some non-LE trucks will be built before some LE trucks that dealers purchased for their inventory? Or do we non-LE buyers have to wait for the 702 LE to be built out? I'm not impatient or anything. LOL

SportyJames

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
Challenger SP WB, Jeep GC Limited X
Mine understanding was all LE were going to be built and delivered first no matter what code they have.

UBo32

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 Ram Sport
In the FB group, someone who works at the plant said they were building both LE and non-LEs. So, who knows? ?‍♂️

CU89

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Given that they are planning on building all the LE over a two month period, I imagine some Non-LE sold orders (customer orders) will be built and delivered before all the sold LEs are delivered. My understanding is whether a LE gets built in Oct or Nov depends solely on whether the dealership has been allocated a build. Seems like they could just knock out all LE’s in one day, but they just don’t do it that way. While this truck is super important, FCA balances the need to fill its dealership lots with regular 1500s, so when the TRX drives people to their lot, the trucks are there. Most dealership knew how to game the system with sold orders for cousins, friends, etc.... I would be shocked if all LE were not all “sold“ orders. But it’s all conjecture really.

SportyJames

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX
Current Ride #2
Challenger SP WB, Jeep GC Limited X
In the FB group, someone who works at the plant said they were building both LE and non-LEs. So, who knows? ?‍♂️
What is the name of the FB group?

TRX808

TRX Fan
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep Gladiator LE
Military
Retired Army
I bet FCA will build and deliver the same way they did the Jeep Gladiator LE. I ordered a Gladiator LE and took delivery in July, initial order date was 4/4/2019. They built both LE and non LE's at the same time. My buddy had his non LE before I got mine.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton