TRX Fan
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2016 3500 crewcab dually
Military
US AIRFORCE
Does anyone have any idea why the order process for the TRX is so screwed up.You can order any 2021 truck and get it around 12 weeks.Saw a post on Facebook the other day and I think an employee working on the TRX assembly line produced two trucks in a day.WTF.Hope this is fake news.

Got a feeling that most of us will NOT see our new trucks until Jan 2021. Really hope I'm wrong....

And the 2 a day are not even consumer cars. Those are still Pilots. Tells me they are super concerned about having I's dotted and the T's crossed.
They have had 4 years to work out the bugs on this truck,why the slow production rate...?

Building them in the backroom is one thing, building them as they cone down the line is another (Hellcat radiator hose clamping, Demon fuel line). Look at the mess Ford had with the latest Explorer. It happens. There is a reason why some people do not want to buy 1st year.
Exactly right. A whole hell of a lot has to go right.

Building them in the backroom is one thing, building them as they cone down the line is another (Hellcat radiator hose clamping, Demon fuel line). Look at the mess Ford had with the latest Explorer. It happens. There is a reason why some people do not want to buy 1st year.
Totally agree, I typically do not buy the first go around but it sounds like they are making efforts to insure the process is correct before mass producing. I am happy it's going this way to be honest, to me they are checking all the blocks so they don't have problems down the road. We have all waited since 2016 for the truck, a few added months isn't too bad to make sure it's right. Just my opinion...

Not to mention the reported labor issues. I didn't follow the story closely but the sense I got was the Ford Explorer debacle had some ties to labor unrest.

I work in development and construction of multi family apartments and we’ve been getting delays from vendors who rely on manufactured products, such as lumber, appliances, etc...all are facing delays due to supply shortages due to Covid and demand is through the roof. I suspect the same is happening here along with the labor rumors.

Have there been any rumors or delays in the other car brands? I’m guessing this is covid more than anything. Fuck covid I’ve had enough of this sh!t. Just watch, when the election happens and coverage takes over who is gonna win this thing you won’t even read or hear about covid. Sorry to hijack thread into a political debate! Rant over!!

..... Fuck covid I’ve had enough of this sh!t. Just watch, when the election happens and coverage takes over who is gonna win this thing you won’t even read or hear about covid. Sorry to hijack thread into a political debate! Rant over!!

You honestly think that a pandemic that has killed over 1 million people is just going to not be talked about? We haven't begun to feel the enormous economic shit storm that is looming and utterly inevitable.

You honestly think that a pandemic that has killed over 1 million people is just going to not be talked about? We haven't begun to feel the enormous economic shit storm that is looming and utterly inevitable.
Million people a year globally die from diarrhea, where’s the coverage on that? It’s a media game today!

Million people a year globally die from diarrhea, where’s the coverage on that? It’s a media game today!

LoL!

Cigarette smoking causes about one of every five deaths in the United States each year.
Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:
  • More than 480,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 278,544 deaths annually among men (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
  • 201,773 deaths annually among women (including deaths from secondhand smoke)

Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death. Worldwide, tobacco use causes more than 7 million deaths per year. If the pattern of smoking all over the globe doesn’t change, more than 8 million people a year will die from diseases related to tobacco use by 2030.

Haha, classic straw man arguments. But, sure. ;)

Haha, classic straw man arguments. But, sure. ;)

September 1 - “The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week reported that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths reported in United States had the disease listed as the only cause of death.”

But this one is LoL!

Florida health official says man who died in motorcycle crash listed as coronavirus death
| July 17, 2020 11:32 AM
Questions are being raised about Florida’s coronavirus death toll reporting after a man who died in a motorcycle accident was listed in the COVID-19 death count.
Dr. Raul Pino, an Orange County health officer, told Fox 35 News that a supposed coronavirus victim in his 20s died in a motorcycle crash and didn't have any underlying conditions.
“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said when asked if the fatality had been removed from the death count. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19 … died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash. I don’t know the conclusion of that one.”

September 1 - “The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention last week reported that only 6% of COVID-19 deaths reported in United States had the disease listed as the only cause of death.”

But this one is LoL!

Florida health official says man who died in motorcycle crash listed as coronavirus death
| July 17, 2020 11:32 AM
Questions are being raised about Florida’s coronavirus death toll reporting after a man who died in a motorcycle accident was listed in the COVID-19 death count.
Dr. Raul Pino, an Orange County health officer, told Fox 35 News that a supposed coronavirus victim in his 20s died in a motorcycle crash and didn't have any underlying conditions.
“I don’t think so. I have to double-check,” Pino said when asked if the fatality had been removed from the death count. “We were arguing, discussing, or trying to argue with the state but the fact that the individual didn’t die from COVID-19 … died in the crash. But you could actually argue that it could have been the COVID-19 that caused him to crash. I don’t know the conclusion of that one.”

Okay? I'm sure you've been saving these articles/clips to "unload" on someone; but, who said anything to the contrary? I'm so confused.

Okay? I'm sure you've been saving these articles/clips to "unload" on someone; but, who said anything to the contrary? I'm so confused.

It’s true. I have huge amounts of information saved on the subject, literally 100’s of articles, a large amount of data, thousands of quotes & events going back to January but it’s not to unload on anyone. Who said you said anything to the contrary? But I have to deal w/ it constantly, how about we get back to Trucks?

Tell me about your TRX order. Diamond Black here w/ all options minus the Ram Bar, Tire carrier. The rumors of a slowed production schedule has me a bit bummed, hopefully it’s just a small hiccup.

Last edited:
It’s true. I have a huge amounts of information saved on the subject, literally 100’s of articles, a large amount of data, thousands of quotes & events going back to January but it’s not to unload on anyone. Who said you said anything to the contrary. But I have to deal w/ it constantly, how about we get back to Trucks?

Tell me about your TRX order. Diamond Black here w/ all options minus the Ram Bar, Tire carrier. The rumors of a slowed production schedule has me a bit bummed, hopefully it’s just a small hiccup.

Granite Crystal, minus Ram Bar and Tire Carrier too. Minus red stitching; but essentially everything else. Have my VIN; but my dealership is a piece of poop. Nearly no communication at all.

Still in disbelief that we're going to go through the holidays before we see these things in our driveways/garages.

Granite Crystal, minus Ram Bar and Tire Carrier too. Minus red stitching; but essentially everything else. Have my VIN; but my dealership is a piece of poop. Nearly no communication at all.

Still in disbelief that we're going to go through the holidays before we see these things in our driveways/garages.

Cool. Yeah ordered 8/20, got my VIN # (805) 9/10 but still D status, no build or delivery date. Checked with my dealer about a week back & he said he’s checking it daily & will let me know when there’s movement... Still we’re pretty damn lucky though, REALLY lucky, so have to keep that in mind.

Put my order in 5 weeks ago, nothing. No VIN, nada. You guys/gals that have VIN's assigned, anything you can share? And I thought I was relatively on time to the party :(

Put my order in 5 weeks ago, nothing. No VIN, nada. You guys/gals that have VIN's assigned, anything you can share? And I thought I was relatively on time to the party :(
No VIN here yet either... LE ordered on 8/18. C status though.

Back