NEW ORACLE Lighting 7" Multifunction 60W LED Spotlight with Post Mount for RAM TRX

For me it has 3 options so I'll be utilizing all 3 options just like the photo‼️ The top option will be the Spotlight but I like how it looks in the second and third picture ‼️

It def looks good. Wanna see how the parking and drl options look lit up behind the grille. Was also delaying because I was thinking of it has these options and I’m not gonna use should I just buy different lights

It def looks good. Wanna see how the parking and drl options look lit up behind the grille. Was also delaying because I was thinking of it has these options and I’m not gonna use should I just buy different lights
I pictured it in my head the pattern of the lights looking real good behind the grill that's the reason I went with these. The pattern should show real nice I'll have the kit Saturday so if the weather holds up good I'll install it on Saturday and I'll post the pictures right after‼️

Ordered! Thanks for confirming these lights will fit with your brackets!
That’s what I’ve ordered but I got 4 X 6” Ridged Industries 360 series with red backlight…. It’s allot more money but I think my TRX deserves nothing but the best 😎

I pictured it in my head the pattern of the lights looking real good behind the grill that's the reason I went with these. The pattern should show real nice I'll have the kit Saturday so if the weather holds up good I'll install it on Saturday and I'll post the pictures right after‼️

Definitely wanna see pics of it. It’ll help me decide which way to go

Definitely wanna see pics of it. It’ll help me decide which way to go
Got you‼️ Funny we talking about this and I just got a update from FedEx they switched the delivery from Saturday to Monday ‼️🤦🏽‍♂️ Either way I'll get it done once it arrives ‼️

@Boosted I got the kit, I made the cuts, and now I'm on my step 6 break let's see how this goes‼️🤦🏽‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣 Minus the line‼️

Circles came out perfectly ‼️

Attachments

• 20220124_132356_11.jpg
    20220124_132356_11.jpg
    693.2 KB · Views: 70
Almost done guys I didn't get the holes cut in the right spot but I'm Almost done‼️ it's my fault I'll explain why when I'm all done‼️ wiring it up now‼️

Almost done guys I didn't get the holes cut in the right spot but I'm Almost done‼️ it's my fault I'll explain why when I'm all done‼️ wiring it up now‼️
Damnit, hate to hear that but it should be an easy fix.

Those of you that are planning to run a light other than a Rigid industries Series 360 6” light, let me know and I’ll walk you through the positioning of the hole.

Damnit, hate to hear that but it should be an easy fix.

Those of you that are planning to run a light other than a Rigid industries Series 360 6” light, let me know and I’ll walk you through the positioning of the hole.
That's the problem the instructions are for the 6" lights and I should have made my own for the 7" so I'm off but no big deal I'll just buy another grill and do it again it's not hard but I should have measured for 7" not the 6 in the instructions ‼️🤦🏽‍♂️ It's my fault ‼️ I will get another grill and it will be fine no biggie the excitement got the best of me‼️

Back