Option missing from window sticker??

IA_TRX

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Roush SC F150 (for now)
Can anyone with a 2023 and adaptive cruise please tell me if their window sticker listed adaptive cruise under Advanced Safety Group?

I have a 21 with the Advanced Safety Group. Under Advanced Safety Group the window sticker shows:
Pedestrian Emergency Braking
Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
Lane Keep Assist

I have a new 23 on the way to the dealer and under Advanced Safety Group the window sticker shows:
Pedestrian Emergency Braking
Lane Keep Assist

Note that Adaptive Cruise Control is missing. When I go on the Ram site it shows ACC is still part of that group. Was mine built without ACC or did they just change the window stickers between 2021 & 2023?

I don't want my upgrade to a 23 to come with any sort of downgrade.

Not everything is on window sticker. I'd check your build sheet.

Reactions: Two
I thought the same thing. My 2021 had it on the window sticker but my 2023 did not have it on the window sticker. I did have the package and my 2023 does have adaptive cruise control so I think you are good.

I thought the same thing. My 2021 had it on the window sticker but my 2023 did not have it on the window sticker. I did have the package and my 2023 does have adaptive cruise control so I think you are good.
Okay, good deal. I appreciate the response.

Ditto for me, wasn't on window sticker, but have adaptive cruise control. You should be fine!

Back