4StateTRX

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
20 Wrangler Diesel
Military
Army
Just got off the phone with Mark Dodge. Was told only black white and red are available to order as of today. WTH is going on!!! Glad I got my order in already but still.

Give it a few days - the restrictions will be lifted and standard colors will be available again. This happens fairly often - not only with paint, but with all sorts of vehicle options.

Give it a few days - the restrictions will be lifted and standard colors will be available again. This happens fairly often - not only with paint, but with all sorts of vehicle options.

Yep, it happened to Hydro dring the 22 MY at least once.

I ordered white in Sept… any word of another price increase

Dan Cummins said there was a $3300 one coming tmm

Note from Cummins that I got today...
"There is a $3300 base price increase coming in the next day or so"

On top of the 2k last month . so over 5k since the '23 orders started. amazing. I'll probably get rolled over into a '24 and lose my price protection with my luck.

The folks at Mark Dodge said they heard of a price increase on Jeeps coming tom but said there is nothing on dealer connect about the TRX getting a price increase. So idk.

It would be convenient to drop another price increase when you can't even order the best colors. Coincidence? I think not.

Just got an email from Mark Dodge 3300$ increase at 6pm est tonight.

You’re not kidding. Idk what that makes it. Almost 6k more than when I ordered in sep. shewww.

That's right. I didn't order until 10/19, but still very thankful. I'm guessing base will be 86k by January.

When was the last price increase before today’s?

And was that one and today’s both an actual price increase in the overall price of the truck? Or is just an increase to the base model with an associated cheaper Level 2 upgrade?

When was the last price increase before today’s?

And was that one and today’s both an actual price increase in the overall price of the truck? Or is just an increase to the base model with an associated cheaper Level 2 upgrade?
The early one was an increase of several dif options. A little on base price a little on level 1 a little on level 2. A little on a bunch of dif things. Idk what the one today at 6pm will be. I’d assume it’s like the other just at a higher percentage.

The first increase on my '23 level 2 with most options wat $2100. if this increase is $3300 that's $5500 before it's even scheduled.

Why anyone would order from a dealer who doesn't price protect is beyond me.

I placed my order for a 23' today and beat the price increase! Ordered a White L2 with all options on my 22' plus the Carbon Fiber Package. My 22' just turned 6 months old and already have almost 14,000 miles on her!
Luckily I have not installed any of the mods/upgrades I ordered (partly due to delays from vendors) so will save and install all of them on the 23'! Only thing I did install were the white factory mirror covers which make a huge difference and hopefully will come standard on the 23' L2's...

Damn. Guess I lose out waiting to order a 23. So the price increase is in effect going forward I assume?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back