ONE left of RetraxPRO XR T-80243 for 2019-2021 Ram 1500 / 2021+ Ram TRX (Short Bed)

Do you have any covers that work with roll bar?

Do you have any covers that work with roll bar?
AS in the Ram Bar? If so, any of these Retrax covers will work nicely with the Ram Bar.

@Johnny@JustBoltOns just wanted to say thanks. Super fast shipment. Much better than going direct. Last time I bought directly It took a month.
It’s unreal! I placed an order yesterday around 2pm CST and had my Retrax, Bedrug and accessories here by 6pm today!

I probably have months to go before the truck gets here. I told my wife that people have waited 10 weeks for a cover so I need to plan ahead.

UPS guy rolls up today and wife was like “WTF???“💁

🤣🤣🤣

It’s unreal! I placed an order yesterday around 2pm CST and had my Retrax, Bedrug and accessories here by 6pm today!

I probably have months to go before the truck gets here. I told my wife that people have waited 10 weeks for a cover so I need to plan ahead.

🤣🤣🤣
Haha seriously. Mine actually had the bed rug in it. I was skeptical but i quite like it. Definitely a high quality product. Figured it would be Soaked yesterday in a storm and was nice and dry. Had to punch a small hole for the train hose of the retrax in it, which frankly was quite difficult. Awesome product.

@Johnny@JustBoltOns just wanted to say thanks. Super fast shipment. Much better than going direct. Last time I bought directly It took a month.

🤣🤣🤣

Thank you guys, too funny haha! We do what we can! Unfortunately sometimes delays do happen out of our control but glad UPS and Fedex have been on point!

Haha seriously. Mine actually had the bed rug in it. I was skeptical but i quite like it. Definitely a high quality product. Figured it would be Soaked yesterday in a storm and was nice and dry. Had to punch a small hole for the train hose of the retrax in it, which frankly was quite difficult. Awesome product.
How do you keep it dry with rug? I had the bearings popping through the left side but I fixed and and it is still leaking in the spot pretty bad bad? Thought maybe I need to replace left rail but right side is also leaking?
Also the tailgate was manufactured with huge gaps on each side of the tailgate? How did you address that? The RetraxPro XR doesn't cover that gap. You can see in the picture that it is a huge gap on each side! Am I the only one with the gap in the tailgate? All my past trucks had a cover and it never leaked except for a little in once in a blue moon. Never leaking like this. Please advise

Attachments

• IMG-0635.jpg
    IMG-0635.jpg
    264.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-0692.jpg
    IMG-0692.jpg
    480.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-0693.jpg
    IMG-0693.jpg
    451.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-0767.jpg
    IMG-0767.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-0770.jpg
    IMG-0770.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-0768.jpg
    IMG-0768.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG-0763.MOV
    18.8 MB
How do you keep it dry with rug? I had the bearings popping through the left side but I fixed and and it is still leaking in the spot pretty bad bad? Thought maybe I need to replace left rail but right side is also leaking?
Also the tailgate was manufactured with huge gaps on each side of the tailgate? How did you address that? The RetraxPro XR doesn't cover that gap. You can see in the picture that it is a huge gap on each side! Am I the only one with the gap in the tailgate? All my past trucks had a cover and it never leaked except for a little in once in a blue moon. Never leaking like this. Please advise

We have discovered that if the bearings are popping out, the rails are too far out and need to be brought in a bit. Extra weatherstripping is highly recommend around the tailgate seal. I personally bought some from Lowes and filled in my tailgate gap. Not sure why Ram didn't do this from factory.

The rug dries on its own in a few minutes, it also doesn’t absorb water. Really great product. Those gaps look larger than normal. A few drips sure but that’s a bit much. Try Johnnys reeccomendation

@Johnny@JustBoltOns I am looking for RetraxPRO XR and Helwig rear sway, wonder if you will have Black Friday special coming up soon?

@Johnny@JustBoltOns I am looking for RetraxPRO XR and Helwig rear sway, wonder if you will have Black Friday special coming up soon?
Currently no plans for BF / CB sale on either brand as the manufacturer isn't incentivized them to us with a discount to pass on this year. Best we can do is code: RAMTRX while we cover shipping costs.

Currently no plans for BF / CB sale on either brand as the manufacturer isn't incentivized them to us with a discount to pass on this year. Best we can do is code: RAMTRX while we cover shipping costs.
Ok sounds good, order placed, thank you for your help

Thank you! Order received, we have plenty of these available.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back