Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Diamond Black TRX Level 2
Current Ride #2
2021 Charger Scat Pack(Traded)
Military
Retired Navy
I tried searching, and found people with uneven exhaust tips, but those were one high/one low etc. My left exhaust tip sticks slightly out from the bumper as it should. But my right exhaust tip sits just inside the bumper. I loosened up the bolt on the bracket to pull it out some, but to no avail. I can move it up/down, left/right, twist, etc. but I can not for the life of me get it to pull out at all. I even tried pushing the left one in, to make them even, but that wouldn't work either.

Does anyone know how to get this tip pulled out to protrude from the fender, my OCD is killing me not having them even.

Thanks in advance!

Loosen the over the axle pipes and see if you can get a little more extension from one or set the other one a little further in.

The passenger side connection is just above the axle pretty high up under the truck.

Any luck? I have the exact same issue.
I haven’t had time to try it yet, I’m in Long Island right now for work.

ROBR651 is correct! I had to make the same adjustment after installing my Borla system.

Mine were even when I brought it home but now mine has one that extends about an inch further out than the other one. I think maybe some asshole backed into it but there is no damage or scratches.

Mine were even when I brought it home but now mine has one that extends about an inch further out than the other one. I think maybe some asshole backed into it but there is no damage or scratches.
Check the clamp above the axle, it might have worked loose. Stranger things have happened to these trucks !

Check the clamp above the axle, it might have worked loose. Stranger things have happened to these trucks !
I’m going to try this over the weekend. I put the black chrome Borla tips on and now it’s very clear that my passenger side tip is set in more than the driver side. I’d love it if I could get both to protrude a bit more and show off these awesome Borla tips.

E761186E-D2E8-4D0C-8078-DD610BC72CFF.jpeg

I’m going to try this over the weekend. I put the black chrome Borla tips on and now it’s very clear that my passenger side tip is set in more than the driver side. I’d love it if I could get both to protrude a bit more and show off these awesome Borla tips.

View attachment 47318
That’s the way mine are. Let me know if it works. I’ve been dealing with non stop rain, and I can’t park it in the garage.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back