OMG - The Fort Worth Pile Up

Wow that was truly terrifying! The way those semi's just launch full size pickups in the air...
I know it would be crazy scary to think about getting out and running to hop across the median, but in this case it might just be the safer bet...

Not TRX related but this video is horrifying. Watch to the end. Just wanted to throw it out there. Scary stuff.

This is why you don’t larp bumper cars with semi trucks

That was so scary!

Holy hell! Hope everyone is OK! Have they ever seen ice before?

Not TRX related but this video is horrifying. Watch to the end. Just wanted to throw it out there. Scary stuff.

The fn big rigs never even sold down until they hit something. May that would be scary if you were in a car with a big rig barreling down on you at 70 or 80 mph.

They are not OK, 5 killed. It is amazing the speed they were driving.
So sad. 5 lives lost but very fortunate none of the cars caught on fire and turned this into a much worse scenario. I'm also shocked at how fast the trucks and cars were moving. There was no fog so I would imagine they could see a good distance out.

Black ice....
Yeah but they should have been able to see at least a couple hundred feet out or a thousand feet out to ride the divider to slow momentum or slow brake pumps or heck even jack-knife the trailer so its impact is distributed over a larger area instead of a 50mph battering ram.

I'd imagine in the moment its hard to logically approach it so totally understand that too. Its just so horrifying to watch.

The fn big rigs never even sold down until they hit something. May that would be scary if you were in a car with a big rig barreling down on you at 70 or 80 mph.
If I was in one of those cars wedged in and saw that one semi coming hard I think my thoughts would be:

“Shit. This is gonna sting, well. Been a nice life. Peace out”

That's the worst kind cause you wallet is missing after....... It's ok, I'm not white so I can say these things lmao.
I’m not white either so apparently I can do this;

13CC0091-18A6-494F-A135-5E820949789B.jpeg

Yikes! Harsh.

6 dead in the pileup and I’ve got some worse video. No point in posting. Sad situation and why we closed today.

Praying for those families.

So sad. 5 lives lost but very fortunate none of the cars caught on fire and turned this into a much worse scenario. I'm also shocked at how fast the trucks and cars were moving. There was no fog so I would imagine they could see a good distance out.
I remember the big pileup between Ocala, FL and Gainesville, FL in the Payne's Prairie area a few years back. Horrifying doesn't adequately describe what happened there involving cars and semis.

Back