OIL LEAK RESOLVED

Even nicer to hear that this is a minor issue that came from the engine assembly plant, as I doubt the truck assembly line puts those in. So it has no alarming indication on the quality of the TRX line at all :)

Oil temperature sensor was leaking. They put a new one in and will keep it overnight just to make sure it seals good. Parkway Chrysler got it in the service department ASAP. High priority gave me an answer in 30 minutes
I would not have left it over night unless you know them very well. might get some extra miles added. lol

Hey Viper, whats the details on your viper?

Oil temperature sensor was leaking. They put a new one in and will keep it overnight just to make sure it seals good. Parkway Chrysler got it in the service department ASAP. High priority gave me an answer in 30 minutes

Glad to hear! Thanks for posting the update.

So awesome they found the issue so quickly! Seems like a solid dealership to find the problem and fix it that fast. Thanks for sharing!

Good to hear that they can find the part so quickly or maybe the part is not specifit to the TRX.

It is a gen 5 viper GTS with nth moto twin turbo built motor on e85 making 1500 hp. I ran 208 mph in 1/2 mile in dallas at a wannagofast event.
Nothing like a few good toys....

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back