Smoke king

SHOW STOPPER ‼️
TRX of the Month 🏆
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 Ram TRX (HavocEdition)
Current Ride #2
2020 Hellcat Charger Widebody (Triple Nickle)
The cost of a replacement of
beadlock rim is $1,000 each (set of 5)
Tire is $550
Sensor is about $40
Not including balance and install a set of 5 from the dealer cost $7,910‼️
With that being said half that price and lower is a steal if you buy them from someone else‼️
Also keep in mind if you trade your truck in later on that's how much you would loose on your trade in if you don't have your oem beadlock at the time of trade in the futur‼️
I here alot of people complaining about prices other people are selling them for but just so you have a idea of what your buying is why I made this post for informational purposes ‼️

Last edited:
I'm selling my set of four factory black wheels, tires, and sensors with 76 miles on them for $2500 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

Last edited:
The cost of a replacement of
beadlock rim is $1,000 each (set of 5)
Tire is $550
Sensor is about $40
Not including balance and install a set of 5 from the dealer cost $7,910‼️
With that being said half that price and lower is a steal if you buy them from someone else‼️
Also keep in mind if you trade your truck in later on that's how much you would loose on your trade in if you don't have your oem beadlock at the time of trade in the futur‼️
I here alot of people complaining about prices other people are selling them for but just so you have a idea of what your buying is why I made this post for informational purposes ‼️
You're not going to lose 8k on your trade over wheels. You might lose some, but not full retail. Take-off wheels are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them.

Thanks for the info and post. Unfortunately the dealer pricing does not drive resale value, supply and demand drives resale value. A Toyota Camry rim costs the same. The dealer will set a price on these items at whatever level they want, cause they created "the mold". OEM rims are just not worth much. TRX beadlocks I'm sure would be worth more than a RAM Limited rim, but not by much. I've been in the dealership business for 29 years and if you trade these in, a nice looking aftermarket rim would give you the same value as an OEM rim. They're not going to deduct $8,000 if you don't have OEM. If this truck was limited production or if they had a different rim on the LE's then yes, they would be worth a lot. They're probably worth more now cause of the shortage, but by next year, they're just another OEM rim.

I'm a Goodyear dealer and my cost for the factory tire is $213 and I would sell them all day long for $263 per tire including mounting and balancing. Just an FYI

Thanks for the info and post. Unfortunately the dealer pricing does not drive resale value, supply and demand drives resale value. A Toyota Camry rim costs the same. The dealer will set a price on these items at whatever level they want, cause they created "the mold". OEM rims are just not worth much. TRX beadlocks I'm sure would be worth more than a RAM Limited rim, but not by much. I've been in the dealership business for 29 years and if you trade these in, a nice looking aftermarket rim would give you the same value as an OEM rim. They're not going to deduct $8,000 if you don't have OEM. If this truck was limited production or if they had a different rim on the LE's then yes, they would be worth a lot. They're probably worth more now cause of the shortage, but by next year, they're just another OEM rim.
The beadlocks on the TRX are the same on the 75th anniversary edition of the power wagon, so not limited edition wheels by any stretch.

Your not loosing 8k. Even if you put on the stock black rim or an aftermarket rim that looks similar they no going to penalize you. Most of them not going to pay attention especially where I live, I'm the only one in town and the only other one is a base one marked up 20k ADM

Well thanks for the info‼️🤣🤣 I'm still not selling mine as they'll be what I'll use for off road if or when I go‼️I just wanted to let people know what the dealer is charging for them and what I was told from the dealership ‼️ who knows it could be 1 of the ADM DEALERSHIPS JUST LOOKING TO RIP ME OFF OR GET ME ON A RESALE FOR CHEAPER ‼️

Last edited:
Back