OCD Safe Space

No one here actually has OCD ... we just like things done right.
.thgir enod sgniht ekil tsuj ew ... DCO sah yllautca ereh eno oN
Why are you marginalizing mental illness? What gives you the right to devalue other people’s emotional labor?

Why are you marginalizing mental illness? What gives you the right to devalue other people’s emotional labor?
Guys. This was in jest. You know me better by now

I really do miss your humor. Seriously
Thank you but it’s an acquired taste and I’m restraining myself. My actual sense of humor is way worse

Thank you but it’s an acquired taste and I’m restraining myself. My actual sense of humor is way worse
It is all good. Your profile pic/name and “stripper hunter” pretty much says it all. It is perfect. Don’t change for all of the PC pussy’s ;)

It is all good. Your profile pic/name and “stripper hunter” pretty much says it all. It is perfect. Don’t change for all of the PC pussy’s ;)
The crocodile hunter died as he lived. With animals in his heart

The supporting member badge, wtf?

@Nitro please center it so those who notice such things can sleep.

Not me, I'm super good with it.

Screen-Shot-2021-03-06-at-5-41-06-PM.png

I bet a micro squeeze could get the cent to tick over without tipping over the gallon ticker.

It's a dangerous game, probably doomed to failure, but oh what a rush trying.

What's with the 1?
🤣

I bet a micro squeeze could get the cent to tick over without tipping over the gallon ticker.

It's a dangerous game, probably doomed to failure, but oh what a rush trying.

What's with the 1?
I wanted to see if your OCD would watch that haha. You are good. Very good. :)

The supporting member badge, wtf?

@Nitro please center it so those who notice such things can sleep.

Not me, I'm super good with it.

Screen-Shot-2021-03-06-at-5-41-06-PM.png

haha, let me see what I can do! It's a little tricky because it formats differently based on a mobile/desktop view.

Last edited:
haha, let me see what I can do! It's a little tricky because it formats differently based on a mobile/desktop view.
Wait. Can I be a staff member too? I promise not to use it for trolling.... much

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back