Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
You're amongst friends, share your uniqueness ... 💞

Good:

giphy.gif

Not good:

cheesecake.jpg

When I go to a counter in a store or office, I have to straighten up all the pamphlets, business cards, any written literature that is out of place or not evenly stacked.

At times in my life when I take exams, I have to check and recheck my answers multiple times...you should have seen me taking the Florida bar exam...

I'm getting some seats reupholstered in my '62 Metropolitan. I told the guy in charge of the project that I can't have any wrinkles, not even the suggestion of one.

I'm only quirky about some things in my life, not everything. :ROFLMAO:

Surprised you didn't mention the space between the bottles in the crisper. :)

This is a big problem. If I add another bottle it won't fit in that space and will create a hill, if I don't I'm left with the current catastrophe. I am researching new fridges that may resolve this situation, so far unsuccessfully. :(

That said, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the mercy you have offered me in not pointing out that the labels of those same evil bottles in the drawer aren't all coordinated to point upwards. That is obviously unacceptable and I have rectified that unforgivable situation. I am happy to provide photographic evidence of such if needed.

This is a big problem. If I add another bottle it won't fit in that space and will create a hill, if I don't I'm left with the current catastrophe. I am researching new fridges that may resolve this situation, so far unsuccessfully. :(

That said, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the mercy you have offered me in not pointing out that the labels of those same evil bottles in the drawer aren't all coordinated to point upwards. That is obviously unacceptable and I have rectified that unforgivable situation. I am happy to provide photographic evidence of such if needed.
Mr. Soulsea, you make me laugh - in a very good way, though. I love your posts.

Back