OCD Safe Space

1618001894309.png

@Bambi - What the hell? I took an afternoon nap and you asked to be a staff member and got denied?
You can't just do that, you need to rally your allies, liaison with your supporters, and then ask and get denied...

@Bambi - What the hell? I took an afternoon nap and you asked to be a staff member and got denied?
You can't just do that, you need to rally your allies, liaison with your supporters, and then ask and get denied...
Only way I get to win a staff vote is if I die, am resurrected as a hologram then get 80M “votes”

the above is a fictional account. Any similarities to real people are accidental

Only way I get to win a staff vote is if I die, am resurrected as a hologram then get 80M “votes”

the above is a fictional account. Any similarities to real people are accidental
@Bambi - and we will all remember you fondly! Just promise us you take some of the opposition with you....

What I actually meant to say "that is a price we are all willing to pay" but didn't want to hurt your feelings :ROFLMAO:

@Bambi - and we will all remember you fondly! Just promise us you take some of the opposition with you....

What I actually meant to say "that is a price we are all willing to pay" but didn't want to hurt your feelings :ROFLMAO:
It’s ok. I have dodged death so many times I kinda think I may be invincible. If I die tomorrow I will have gotten 20-25 more years of life than I should’ve had by any logical perspective.

Interesting thread.

Bad:

Good (especially if you blacked out the front):

Sorry, no photo of the TRX yet as it spent the last few weeks in the shop getting pdf applied.

When you spend $70K on equipment to get the bottom of your cars clean….

Dry Ice Cleaning: Porsche 911 GT2 Under Carriage

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back