NY/NJ/CT/PA Meet Up

the next one is saturday june 17. californ nj scroll up on the thread and get involved. i’ll be there and bunch of other guys
Send me a DM with Your Name, Address, Email, Phone Number and the Year of your TRX, and I’ll get you registered. This way we are all in the same spot.

we may be getting some forum swag as well!

Dam did CT get kicked out of the tri state or something?? 😢

For those that are in NYC, I’m thinking we can gather at the parking lot of Target that is next to the belt parkway.

8973 Bay Pkwy
Brooklyn, NY 11214
United States

This is the address. Does this location work? @RippinNDippin @Born2rebel
That's a perfect location . Right off the belt Noone can't missed it and we can jump right back on the belt

Hey guys, just got a note from the show coordinator… if we get a few more registered over this next week, there will be a TRX Class at the show.. also, @Nitro sent me a bunch of Forum Swag, depending on how many we get to come we will raffle off shirts, mugs, etc.

Should be a great time.

Send me a note with your details, even if you are still on the fence.

And let’s get that group from CT to join as well.

It’s the day before Father’s Day. I’ll have at least one of my boys with me, if you want to bring your kids. I’m planning to come prepared with snacks.

I'm taking delivery beginning of June so I don't know if I should show up with a stock truck lol

Hey guys, I’ve gotten quite a few messages that people are coming or thinking of coming… need to get everyone registered so they create a TRX class for the show.

You don’t have to pay if your not 100% sure, but either get me your info so I can register you, or go to the website and register, and just give me a heads up.

Thanks.

I just signed up. I can meet up with any of the Long Island members. I will be coming from Suffolk County.
I am assuming you will have to take the belt over to staten island . Couple of us are meeting up by bestbuy off the belt

Yes normally I would take the Southern State to the Belt Parkway into Staten Island. I can definitely meet up at the Best Buy.

Back