Note to Vendors and dealers‼️ Just my person opinion ‼️

Agreed with all you said but we as consumers are actually the ones that set the prices. If NO ONE paid ADM it wouldn’t exist. Problem is, plenty of people do….And if no one paid $$$ for accessories the price would come down. Problem is, plenty of people do…..there should be no fault to the business trying to make as much money as they can…..it’s the American way.

It’s kind of to each their own. I also wouldn’t pay extra money for the HK stereo, beadlocks or red accents, but there’s plenty of guys who can’t imagine owning their truck without those options.
Yup that's me... I order every option makes resail and tradein easier... And I really do like these red accents!
but like I said, that's me👍🤑

But I just picked up what I think is going to be the absolute best mod for the ttruck, I just have to figure out how to mount it in the bed...

Attachments

• cliparts.jpg
    cliparts.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 5
Agreed with all you said but we as consumers are actually the ones that set the prices. If NO ONE paid ADM it wouldn’t exist. Problem is, plenty of people do….And if no one paid $$$ for accessories the price would come down. Problem is, plenty of people do…..there should be no fault to the business trying to make as much money as they can…..it’s the American way.
Hear ya‼️

I grew up in a country where the government set the price for almost everything at the time. There was absolutely no ADM on anything. But there were still something more people need than others. So they ended up bribing the distributors to get what they need. Does that sound better than a society in which prices are set by consumer demands? If it’s not worth for you to pay ADM, sir back and wait until the demand comes down and grab one when you can.

So Here it goes and I'm sorry if this doesn't sit well‼️
I as a business owner I can understand and appreciate the hard work, time, and money it takes to bring new products to market for the masses. I get it‼️ NOW WITH THAT SAID‼️

YOU CAR DEALERSHIPS WITH ADM GET ME SICK WITH THE BULL AND WILL NEVER SEE A DIME FROM ME🤷🏾‍♂️ THERE’S PLEANTY OF DEALERSHIPS NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE ‼️
NOW FOR THE VENDORS THAT BRING TO MARKET NEW MODS FOR THESE NEW CARS AND TRUCKS WHAT GETS UNDER MY SKIN IS YA KNOWING THAT BECAUSE IT'S A NEW CAR OR IN THIS CASE TRUCK THAT YOU CAN BRING US ANY ADD ON FOR THE VEHICLE AND MOST OF US WILL BUY IT WITHOUT A QUESTION BUT WHEN YOU KNOWINGLY PRICE YOUR PRODUCT ABOVE IT'S WORTH JUST TO CAPITALIZE ON THE MOMENT I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE SO MUCH OVER STOCK WHEN YOUR COMPETITORS COME OUT WITH A SIMILAR PRODUCT FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE THAT YOU CAN'T SELL IT OR HAVE TO STRINK THE PRICE 90 PERCENTJUST TO BREAK EVEN...
EXAMPLE ‼️ AGAIN THIS IS AN EXAMPLE CAUSE A FEW GUYS ON HERE DID THIS AND THAT IS YOUR CHOICE ‼️
I BE DAM IF I PAY $800 FOR SOME MUD FLAPS AND SO I WAITED AND LOW AND BEHOLD WEATHER TECH CAME OUT WITH IN MY OPTION A PERFECT FIT, NICE, AFFORDABLE SET THAT I'M VERY HAPPY WITH FOR $80‼️
SO HERE IS MY QUESTION TO THE MASSES AM I JUST BE A CHEAP ASS OR SMART WITH MY MONEY ⁉️ AM I WRONG FOR THINKING THIS WAY⁉️ DID I JUST WAKE UP ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BED⁉️🤷🏾‍♂️
EITHER way I'll be dammed 🤣🤣
First and foremost, I love your truck. I watched all of your pics before I got mine. Top, side, back and all of the above was great sh!t and muchly appreciated.
As a business owner, for me it all about sustainability, long term relationships with a partnership with folks who understand that money is not everything. Yup, I said it, greed sucks but that is capitalism and we are all living in it. ADM or no ADM. I chose to fly to another state and drive home to save $30k. We all have choices. If you have the money, delayed gratification can be non-existent. ADM wins. But honestly, as long as there is demand, value of my truck is high, which I love. Very long story short…you woke up on the wrong side of the bed!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I grew up in a country where the government set the price for almost everything at the time. There was absolutely no ADM on anything. But there were still something more people need than others. So they ended up bribing the distributors to get what they need. Does that sound better than a society in which prices are set by consumer demands? If it’s not worth for you to pay ADM, sir back and wait until the demand comes down and grab one when you can.
Exactly why I waited 8 months for something more reasonably priced that serves the same purpose.
There's also a difference in prices for consumer demand and straight price gauging‼️ Which is more of my point which might not have been expressed properly thru text‼️
Money is not even an issue on my end I just don't do business with companies take advantage of consumers..
Perfect example the all weather Matt's in the TRX are at most 260-300 of just about the same material as the 800 mud flaps with maybe a slight difference so how does a company justify it's cost of something with way less material being used to fabricate selling for double almost triple to price..
Ok let's say consumer demand‼️ I don't see everyone wanting mud flaps hell some people even stated they like a clearer look and didn't want them.. So in this case I don't feel like it's a gallon of milk, gas or eggs where there is or was that big of a demand for the price to so high and this goes for alot of things in the market but we are just using the mud flaps as an example ‼️

Reactions: ExT
First and foremost, I love your truck. I watched all of your pics before I got mine. Top, side, back and all of the above was great sh!t and muchly appreciated.
As a business owner, for me it all about sustainability, long term relationships with a partnership with folks who understand that money is not everything. Yup, I said it, greed sucks but that is capitalism and we are all living in it. ADM or no ADM. I chose to fly to another state and drive home to save $30k. We all have choices. If you have the money, delayed gratification can be non-existent. ADM wins. But honestly, as long as there is demand, value of my truck is high, which I love. Very long story short…you woke up on the wrong side of the bed!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I just got back from a hell of a weekend in Miami back to NYC and the mudflaps was here so it just made me think out loud 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I thought so... Well time to get some rest thank you sir‼️

Last edited:
You would think from this entire conversation I'm mad that I got the cheaper ones than the more expensive mudflaps but trust me I'm just as happy with my choice and the mudflaps is a small fry in a bigger issue I've noticed that I just wanted to get off my chest😫

You would think from this entire conversation I'mad that I got the cheaper ones than the more expensive mudflaps but trust me I'm just as happy with my choice and the mudflaps is a small fry in a bigger issue I've noticed that I just wanted to get off my chest😫
I agree with you…I need some flaps! :ROFLMAO:

I agree with you…I need some flaps! :ROFLMAO:
Link above for the $80 ones unless your feeling like a big spender this week I don't have that supporting link🤣🤣🤣

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back