No von no vin

TRX1975

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2010 Dodge Ram TRX
Ordered mine in September. Dealer said he had already placed order in Aug and since he built the truck the way I wanted it went with it. Called today to see about a vin number and its still nothing. So either the dealer is fn around or the factory is fn around. Let's go build my truck already 😤

If your order is in you should at least have a VON. Tell them to print you a copy of the POC sheet and that way you'll see if it is sold to you with your name on it and it'll list your VON

If your order is in you should at least have a VON. Tell them to print you a copy of the POC sheet and that way you'll see if it is sold to you with your name on it and it'll list your VON
Yup I just checked the build sheet there is a VON no vin and order is in BG not sure what that is

Yup I just checked the build sheet there is a VON no vin and order is in BG not sure what that is
Check near the bottom and see if it is a sold order with your name on it. If it is then they didn't have an allocation and your waiting until they get one.
If it is a dealer order, then your waiting even longer because customer sold orders are built first.
1609213291505.png

Your dealer did not have an allocation for your order. So he’s fn around with you. Happens sadly too often.

Back